The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Some flops are obvious. But some others you just can’t prove. Extremely difficult to prove intent.

It’s going to suck to have another thing out there to slow the game. This is supposed to be a free flowing game.

There was a challenge this season that took 8 MINUTES, Mike Breen who for the most part is pretty chill was losing it on MSG.

Let me spell something out for you: I sincerely do not care. I definitely don’t care what you do in here but you don’t see me @u for it. Yo can get back to scrolling in silence if all he wants is the continued jerked chicken fest in here for those lovable losers in la.

The Knicks thread tho is as musty tho but less entertaining, rather simple minded and shortsighted for the most. They scroll passed too so it’s all good playa 👍.

You mind providing a visual example of the behavior you’re referencing?

Whats wrong with you. :lol:

SO NOTHING I SAID MADE SENSE. Of Ja being employed by the NBA, a STAR player who is going to be held to different standards? You said people tote guns at the skrip all the time, are these people a star player in the NBA? Part of a billion dollar company? You cannot do certain things when youre in his position. Hell, anyone with a decent job. You can go join the KKK and protest, nothing illegal about that. Watch your employer find out though, you getting canned. Doesnt matter if you work in a Starbucks or a law firm. :lol:

Whats wrong with you. :lol:

SO NOTHING I SAID MADE SENSE. Of Ja being employed by the NBA, a STAR player who is going to be held to different standards? You said people tote guns at the skrip all the time, are these people a star player in the NBA? Part of a billion dollar company? You cannot do certain things when youre in his position. Hell, anyone with a decent job. You can go join the KKK and protest, nothing illegal about that. Watch your employer find out though, you getting canned. Doesnt matter if you work in a Starbucks or a law firm. :lol:
Your saying the nba has a no gun policy?

So none of the nba team owners own guns?

Was Ja at the arena when he took the photo HOLDING a gun?

Was Ja wearing his team uniform when he was seen in a car HOLDING a gun?

Back
Top Bottom