The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Folks seem to be underrating Bam's defense because of the lapses he's had on offense. He's been playing as good as any big in the postseason on that end.

He's done a great job against Embiid, Giannis, Randle and the J's the last 2 postseasons.

Jokic is still gonna eat regardless but I don't think Spo and them are gonna make it easy at all for him

He is good, ultimately think he's just too small.

I agree with you about the food

But just sell me the food

White people remixing the culture and trying to sell that back to me is goofy.

Like when I am at Bahama Breeze, just bring me my damn tostones and empanadas and drop the struggle Jamcician accent Jessica.
Lol white people work at bahama breeze where u live? What part of middle america is this?

I agree with you about the food

But just sell me the food

White people remixing the culture and trying to sell that back to me is goofy.

Like when I am at Bahama Breeze, just bring me my damn tostones and empanadas and drop the struggle Jamcician accent Jessica.

Jessica worked hard on that accent b.

Same thing I said about AD. Joker walks around at 275-280. Bam giving up at least 30lbs.

Good luck

Imo the main difference will be Spo and Miami having more active Perimeter defenders.

Lakers never fronted Jokic and rarely hard doubled, I think Spo will do both at a high rate.

I think Bam/Heat can do a better job on Jokic than AD/Lakers did.
I don’t see it. They have even less bodies to throw at him. Bam is a worse matchup than AD, and if they want Bam to play that roaming role then he doesn’t offer the same rim protection that AD does.

elpablo21 elpablo21 Nuggets in 5

Bam giving up a lot of weight, and doesn’t get the ability to play any free safety whatsoever because he’s their only option as a big out there unless they want Kevin Love to die.

Imo the main difference will be Spo and Miami having more active Perimeter defenders.

Lakers never fronted Jokic and rarely hard doubled, I think Spo will do both at a high rate.

More active then the Lakers?

Spo might be able to gameplan better then D Ham but personnel wise they don't have the bodies to trouble Jokic.

With the exception of Lowry, K Love might be the only guy over 240 on that roster.

giphy (71).gif

I think Bam/Heat can do a better job on Jokic than AD/Lakers did.
Offensively 1000%
heat have more players that you have to respect their shooting
Defensively I don’t think zone is going to work as much as it did on the Celtics

Man, I had
More active then the Lakers?

Spo might be able to gameplan better then D Ham but personnel wise they don't have the bodies to trouble Jokic.

With the exception of Lowry, K Love might be the only guy over 240 on that roster.

:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom