The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Starburys

The worst thing about the Dadas that I saw was the spinner in like three months would get stuck and stop spinning, and some guy at my middle school ruined his foot stomping trying to get the spinner unstuck.

I remember wanting the black chrome Dada's
chris_webber_jpg.jpg

material and silhouette remind me of the nike hyperflights.. these had a triangle chokehold on my wallet in high school

1685897075379.png

1685897108437.png

yo i swear lawdog got the strongest immunity on niketalk. for years he been begging to get banned always going at guys and fighting with somebody different in here every night.

just when you think ok thats it he over stepped the boundary hes done next day he come right back in like

You might as well tag meth :smh:

You guys already got MJSF banned years ago. Now you’re going after another clipper fan? ACA knows no bounds

Watching Denver as bad as MPJ shot looks . I want him taking them **** just looks like its always going in.

You might as well tag meth :smh:

You guys already got MJSF banned years ago. Now you’re going after another clipper fan? ACA knows no bounds
nah I dont snitch. I know what its like to be hated and followed and reported for everything for decades not years but decades 🤣

I admit i deserved the hate cuz i talked really reckless and grimey when i was younger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Homies wife must have dropped some weight and started dressing differently

I ain't wanna go there but yeah. That's why I said he should get his flabby self in the gym, only way to get your revenge. That and copping a new whip.
Pretty sure he mentioned his wife was going through a serious medical issue

Thought you were a big Jimmy and Heat supporter? What makes it boring with them playing in the Finals 🤔
You know it’s mostly one fanbase pushing the it’s boring and low ratings thing since they squad got dispatched with the quickness …If Miami won game 1 or takes a lead at some point this series bet it gets real entertaining to em all of a sudden and Jokic/Denver slander firing on all cylinders :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom