The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Nba super fans who spend literal hours talking basketball in an nba thread are not going to think the nba finals are boring no matter who is playing.

Most regular humans thinks it’s boring. That’s a fact.

I’m a regular human so I guess that makes me a casual. Cool. You guys go ahead and continue to stroke each other.

I might of missed earlier content on this. Why would a regular casual fan think this is boring? Because there’s no Lebron or Steph? I think any NBA fan would say these playoffs have been extremely entertaining and that the finals matchup is a good end result. It’s not high stake drama cuz the nuggets are so much better but the journey to get here matters and so it’s still fun to see it play out. And anything, like an injury, someone gets hot etc can always happen.

Reactions: HIM
I think the ratings will show that casual fans don’t think it’s boring. I think they find it boring when the same team and players are in the mix

I might of missed earlier content on this. Why would a regular casual fan think this is boring? Because there’s no Lebron or Steph? I think any NBA fan would say these playoffs have been extremely entertaining and that the finals matchup is a good end result. It’s not high stake drama cuz the nuggets are so much better but the journey to get here matters and so it’s still fun to see it play out. And anything, like an injury, someone gets hot etc can always happen.
Bc Josh giddey said so

Didn't know we had so many TV executives in the thread.

It's time to focus on creating a show more popular than Young Sheldon.
I know yall dont **** with it but wrestling fans are the worst

wwe fans will be obsessed and bash the ratings of their competitors like they are getting a share of profits

imagine nba fans caring how the nfl and mlb ratings are doing

You know it’s mostly one fanbase pushing the it’s boring and low ratings thing since they squad got dispatched with the quickness …If Miami won game 1 or takes a lead at some point this series bet it gets real entertaining to em all of a sudden and Jokic/Denver slander firing on all cylinders :lol: :smh:

Fax. :lol:

Let's keep it a buck if it was Celtics/Lakers we wouldn't be debating Dada's, I wouldn't have roasted lawdog1 lawdog1 for the 75th time.

Lakers vs Celtics ratings would be through the roof.

Nuggets vs Heat? Not so much.

No ****. :lol: What exactly is the talk about?

Nobody knows what they want…Celebrating the Warriors being dead or big name teams like the Celtics being out but crying bout 2 new teams in the finals
With game one having bad ratings, if anything, it seems like they care about a story just as much as the media does then.

Having two days in between games is going to further hurt the ratings. Dragging out what looks like a bad finals matchup might make it worse. By the time it finishes most people won’t even care.

Having smaller NT fan bases that are usually low key also results in lower NT participation. Some finals I only tuned in to slander the losing squads’ fans on NT.

Is wild how the Knicks thread has turned so musty as the team shows signs of life for the first time in a long time.

Masochists only turn up when they can get their licks thru these Knicks.

Others only seemingly just started watching 🏀 so they were typing hella loud, pumping air in their chest n ****.

Now that there’s no easy targets in the building, said chumps sparingly check in with nothingburger posts or chiming in on some opportunistic hate.

See everything 💩ko jones be going on about to get an idea of the low level iQ running around and general nothingness.

Back
Top Bottom