The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Nba super fans who spend literal hours talking basketball in an nba thread are not going to think the nba finals are boring no matter who is playing.

Most regular humans thinks it’s boring. That’s a fact.

I’m a regular human so I guess that makes me a casual. Cool. You guys go ahead and continue to stroke each other.

hit-dog.gif

Caleb Martin playing tonight? He has been battling an illness and did not practice.
Heat need bodies

Nba super fans who spend literal hours talking basketball in an nba thread are not going to think the nba finals are boring no matter who is playing.

I’m a regular human so I guess that makes me a casual. Cool. You guys go ahead and continue to stroke each other.
How someone could get worked up over this topic is mind bottling

But this place never surprises me :lol:

Regular humans don't care about Nielsen ratings or how much money the league & TV networks make. If you're not interested in the game, don't watch the game.

What do you (not you personally; people generally) get out of telling everyone player/team x is boring? Should we throw a party? Should we invite Bella Hadid?

I still don't know why this is even a talking point.

If it were Jokic vs Embiid ratings would be off the roof. Or even Yanni.

Embiid & Giannis not moving ratings numbers either. Only two players I could think of that would really draw in more casual fans are LeBron & Steph.

Lol... This isn't even the weirdest post of the day but should still be recognized as weird.

You know it’s mostly one fanbase pushing the it’s boring and low ratings thing since they squad got dispatched with the quickness …If Miami won game 1 or takes a lead at some point this series bet it gets real entertaining to em all of a sudden and Jokic/Denver slander firing on all cylinders :lol: :smh:
Or it’s not boring to one fanbase because they decided to do what they do best and jump from one bandwagon to another because the team you speak of eliminated them and this their way to hide behind another team to pop off
10A1633E-5E57-4666-87B8-4BFD226E3728.gif

CFC783F6-5509-4D6B-8456-20E5E80AB8B7.jpeg

I think when people think of a boring nba finals its because they know one team is gonna just dominate and its just not going to be competitive.

just like in the bubble finals. i dont think anyone thought the heat had a chance to win that

Embiid & Giannis not moving ratings numbers either. Only two players I could think of that would really draw in more casual fans are LeBron & Steph.

What. :lol:

Shoudda been MVP vs pity MVP woudnt move ratings? Plus Philly is a HUGE sports city. And Yanni would def improve ratings, one of the most popular NBA players, 4th most in jersey sales plus the whole Euro vs Euro story we’d have, and youre saying neither of them would improve ratings? Stop it.

Or it’s not boring to one fanbase because they decided to do what they do best and jump from one bandwagon to another because the team you speak of eliminated them and this their way to hide behind another team to pop off
10A1633E-5E57-4666-87B8-4BFD226E3728.gif

CFC783F6-5509-4D6B-8456-20E5E80AB8B7.jpeg

Rooting for a team is not jumping bandwagon.

What. :lol:

Shoudda been MVP vs pity MVP woudnt move ratings? Plus Philly is a HUGE sports city. And Yanni would def improve ratings, one of the most popular NBA players, 4th most in jersey sales plus the whole Euro vs Euro story we’d have, and youre saying neither of them would improve ratings? Stop it.
Embiid isn’t European, my brotha

material and silhouette remind me of the nike hyperflights.. these had a triangle chokehold on my wallet in high school

1685897075379.png

1685897108437.png
I still got my red ones somewhere. Grew up in Bakersfield had to a friend drive me to Valencia to get the red pair, knowing i wouldn't even be able to wear them around my way, or hardly anywhere in town 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom