The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

People trusted THIS man :rofl:
Everything about this photo screams "scammer" :lol:

Wqb_E2Dh_400x400.jpg
Didn't someone take a picture of his home address and it looked like a crack house?

HIM HIM I figured it was exposed before but I either forgot about it or missed when it happened. Looks like I last quoted the actual at tyisny in Fall of 2021 so it's like 1.5 years but yeah, I am definitely beyond freeze late late on this one :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
It will be interesting to see how he gets marketed if they win cuz don't none of these kids wanna be like Jokic. :lol:

He ain't got no aura that these social media 13-18 year olds gravitate towards.

I was wondering about this last night...he might have actually changed the game for some of the big boys out there. He's a motivation to get well-conditioned and develop a full skillset (passing, 3-ball, floaters, touch, etc.) beyond bully ball for that 5'9, 175lb 6th grader who always gets relegated to the post because he's the largest kid on the court. I definitely know some kids from when I was coming up who could have benefited from watching him :lol:

And I am aware there have been passing bigs, some with a jumper (more middys than 3s because of era), but none have played at the level of Jokic such that a kid would want to be like them.

This series is ultimately about the Nuggets defense. and intelligence.
They scored more than well enough to win.

It's about attention to detail, toughness, game plan discipline.

if they play smart and tough, they win, if they continue to do clownish ridiculous things, Miami can beat them.

That was a wild series of events. Guy was just shoehorning terms in like Kendall Roy not knowing if they made sense or not.

If he stopped posting as much he would have gotten away with it.

The funny part is I could actually envision Gold St using that exact line and pivoting when called out on the misuse of terminology :lol:

It will be interesting to see how he gets marketed if they win cuz don't none of these kids wanna be like Jokic. :lol:

He ain't got no aura that these social media 13-18 year olds gravitate towards.

This is ur way of saying you don’t find Jokic as sexy as other NBA players and that’s ok. I respect it

I was wondering about this last night...he might have actually changed the game for some of the big boys out there. He's a motivation to get well-conditioned and develop a full skillset (passing, 3-ball, floaters, touch, etc.) beyond bully ball for that 5'9, 175lb 6th grader who always gets relegated to the post because he's the largest kid on the court. I definitely know some kids from when I was coming up who could have benefited from watching him :lol:

And I am aware there have been passing bigs, some with a jumper (more middys than 3s because of era), but none have played at the level of Jokic such that a kid would want to be like them.

Let's keep it a buck, no black kids would want to play like him. Maybe white kids.

Let's keep it a buck, no black kids would want to play like him. Maybe white kids.

Nah you're right :lol: It's a shame though because regardless of skin tone, I do think he serves as someone to learn from for the larger.

The funniest thing is that Kendrick Perkins son plays like a little Joker :lol:

YUP! It is an extremely accurate comparison.

Young bol was doing it all.

So you know kids that hoop that want to be like Jokic?

And I ain't call you that, I don't know you but I do your weirdo post history. :lol:

I think there’s a difference between how Jokic plays vs how it looks with his body type and coordination. He’s a loafy dude who moves around like an ogre, but yea I’d like to think there’s a lot of young bigs out there that wanna be able to handle the rock on a break, facilitate the offense with elite passing and have an inside out game

Idk nothing about that. Several people rep me on here

I think there’s a difference between how Jokic plays vs how it looks with his body type and coordination. He’s a loafy dude who moves around like an ogre, but yea I’d like to think there’s a lot of young bigs out there that wanna be able to handle the rock on a break, facilitate the offense with elite passing and have an inside out game

Idk nothing about that. Several people rep me on here

So the answer is no :lol:

Back
Top Bottom