The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

IMG_1520.jpeg

What happened to Zion and this young lady?

It will always baffle me when multi millionaire celebrities knock up bench squad strippers :lol: Like this is the best you could do fam?

Most of these multi millionaire’s are cornballs who wouldn’t ordinarily attract the baddies. Thus the end result of knocking up bench squad strippers.

Can’t believe Zion posted a pic of a “boy or girl” sign at a gender reveal party.

a toy gun even makes the story worse

id just say it was real and deal with the consequences

a toy gun HAHAH

This is insanely immature and kind of disrespectful to the NBA. It's like him and his boys developed this cockamamie plan to intentionally get him on a IG Live with a toy gun so when the public and league got up in arms and he could say "But but but but but it was toy! Why are you jumping to conclusions and being so hard on me!"

No matter the logic, a toy gun here is definitely worse. It somehow manages to show even further lack of awareness than the OG video and in general :smh:

It will be interesting to see how he gets marketed if they win cuz don't none of these kids wanna be like Jokic. :lol:

He ain't got no aura that these social media 13-18 year olds gravitate towards.

I don't understand this narrative that it's the NBA's job to "sell" Jokic. You can't sell something that doesn't want to be sold. He literally says as little as possible, doesn't share his opinions, and isn't on social media and he plays in a smaller media market. He's not an interesting guy and he doesn't care about the fame.

Him being a boring person has nothing to do with him not being a great player. Tim Duncan wasn't an appealing player but it didn't take away from his greatness.

Kobe, Jordan, LeBron all understand the power of branding and they lean into it, Jokic doesn't care about any of those things so why should we?

Back
Top Bottom