The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Darius Garland? What about Herro? He had another solid season prior to injury and we never hear anything about Katy’s except about her pregnancies :lol:

Zion - cant stay on the court, terrible decisions off the court
Ja - terrible decisions off the court might not be in the league if he keeps it up
Garland - outplayed by RJ in round 1, nice regular season stats though
Herro - clearly Miami dont need him

dave-chappelle-wyclef-jean.gif

I laughed until I watched the video and then it wasn't so funny to me but you know if Chris Paul's daughter is getting lit up unprovoked like that the Kardashian kids must be suffering
Yea, it’s messed up because the kids don’t ask for any of this. Especially someone whose personal life is fairly private like CP. North gonna be getting texted her mom’s scene with Ray J by 8th grade. Telling a hundred millionaire that her rich daddy isn’t going to win a NBA championship… ehh kinda harmless in the grand scheme of things.

Yea, it’s messed up because the kids don’t ask for any of this. Especially someone whose personal life is fairly private like CP. North gonna be getting texted her mom’s scene with Ray J by 8th grade. Telling a hundred millionaire that her rich daddy isn’t going to win a NBA championship… ehh kinda harmless in the grand scheme of things.

The fact that this isn’t far fetched bothers me. I hope those kids get punched in the face. Yes, the video wasn’t a good decision (although it really might have led to a good outcome in jumpstarting the Kardashian empire) but you can’t choose your parents, man. Going at a kid for a criminal act that their parents were involved in before they were born is weak AF. Hell, even if it’s something current in the tabloids.

I really hope Saint and Psalm got them hands

Last edited:
:lol: @ believing CP's story or that it went exactly how he said it.

If it bothered her that much why would he tell the world?

I laughed until I watched the video and then it wasn't so funny to me but you know if Chris Paul's daughter is getting lit up unprovoked like that the Kardashian kids must be suffering. School gotta be crazy now with the ability to google people's parents.
Yeah man, and it's cool to be mean still, one thing about society that will never change. And it's getting much easier to do so.

Kids been ruthless in any era but I will say the tool of social media does take it up a notch
A few notches really, social media forever changed the bullying game like the internet forever changed the world. For better or for worse...

Bullying was concentrated mainly to your own neck of the woods previously by folks you'd know irl, now you can get it from nameless/anonymous sources all around the world constantly along with in your own home or wherever you are lending a sense of inescapability for kids now.

I don't envy those growing up in today's era AT ALL :smh:

Kids been ruthless in any era but I will say the tool of social media does take it up a notch

this, all of this

i ain’t surprised some kid said the shh.. but you have more opportunities to be ruthless to a particular kid(s) because of social media and just constant access to each other through various platforms

so I feel worse for kids who make small mistakes that could get blown out of proportion or the kids who get picked on.. cause at least to a point you could escape it.. but now that shh could be constant and even more brutal

A few notches really, social media forever changed the bullying game like the internet forever changed the world. For better or for worse...

Bullying was concentrated mainly to your own neck of the woods previously by folks you'd know irl, now you can get it from nameless/anonymous sources all around the world constantly along with in your own home or wherever you are lending a sense of inescapability for kids now.

I don't envy those growing up in today's era AT ALL :smh:

Ironically the same applies for athletes, celebs, politicians, etc. Zion can’t hop on his IG without seeing all these jokes about his BM, him beating Milk Merchant charges, that old snap chat from when he was at Duke, etc.

I’m really not sure the best way to go about that whether it’s to avoid social media, roll with security everywhere and block out civilians entirely, etc. It’s the part of the job they can’t really prep you for |l

Back
Top Bottom