The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I don't know if those numbers really mean anything or tell the whole story, especially when it comes to winning championships. They should look at "how often does the team with the higher 3 point pctg win the SERIES."

In the '22 Finals, BOS shot 40.6% from deep in the series while GSW shot 36.6% and the C's lost in 6

In the '21 Finals, PHX shot 38.4% from deep while MIL shot 35.3% and the Suns lost in 6

In the '20 Finals, the Heat shot 36.5% from deep while LAL shot 35% and the Heat lost in 6.

In the '19 Finals, GSW shot 37.8% from deep while TOR shot 35% and GSW lost in 6

In the '16 Finals, GSW shot 37.3% from deep while CLE shot 32.7% and GSW lost in 7

In '10, BOS shot 30.8% from three while LAL shot 28% and the C's lost the series

We can even take it all the waaaaay back to the 2000 Finals...IND shot a solid 42.2% from deep while LAL shot 38% and IND lost in 6

Let's go even further back...

'94 Finals: NYK 34.3% from deep, HOU 30.6%, Knicks lose in 7

'91 Finals: LAL 28.3% from deep, CHI 23.8%, Lakers lose in 5

After all these years, nothing has changed, really. The notion that you need to make threes to win championships is a farce.

Threes are for the regular season. Timely threes not an abundance of threes plus strong defense, rebounding, and controlling the paint mean more to winning championships than shooting a high percentage of threes which in reality cannot be sustained night in night out in the playoffs

But then every once in a while, we'll get outliers like the 2014 Spurs who shot a blistering 46.6% from deep en route to the chip or the '02 Lakers who shot a ridiculous 47.5% from downtown to sweep NJ or the '93 Bulls who shot 46.4% from deep to beat PHX in 6 :wink:

Last edited:
Woke up to the Zion news. Our boy stupid in these streets. A 30 year old former stripper with a kid. This will end well Im sure

Even on some typical bullying stuff we saw in our day. That's gonna be in group chats, discords and twitter behind who knows how many anonymous burners.

Doesn't even have to be a CP3 or Kim K level thing to probably spiral for a kid

you got exponentially more opportunity to be cruel now and get more group think

at least before you could legit get away from it, at least for couple hours.. but even know with all the tech in phones, something small/dumb can be an even bigger problem because someone might have photos or video of it or it happening on social media and blowing up

He got PJ Washingtoned! These Brittany Renner disciples are targeting and grooming young athletes :smh:

Just had to look up ages....Brittany is 31 and PJ is going to be 25 in August. Zion is going to be 23 in a month and his BM is going to be 30 at some point this year :sick:

Serious question but how are these dudes not clapping younger cheeks? Assuming they are being targeted, why do the older women have the market cornered? I would think yambs their age or younger would be equally as hungry and try to do their thing as well.

For ****s and giggles, I looked up Herro and turns out he's 23 and Katya is going to be 29 next week :lol::lol: These dudes are trippin :smh:

Zion done trapped him a live cougar. Ain't nothing more exciting than driving with a live cougar in the car :lol:

1686146007014.jpeg

LaMelo in that group too.

Dating Ana who has been passed around by lord knows how many athletes.

Clout got Gen Z miss understanding how the game supposed to be played.

Matter fact, I think Ant dating a rapper’s baby moms who is a good bit older as well.

Rock with Dan but America hates Joker since when?

He's a big Serbian dude who's lowkey and doesn't really care much for all the marketing/PR stuff that a typically North American player would but I don't think folks feel that strongly about him at all :lol:

all jokes aside tho…if you get shorties then we all been there…we all been turnt out for the FIRST TIME!!

i had hella numbers under my belt by the time i met that succubus!!! so they don’t only come to the inexperienced…

we mow the types . them shorties that NEVER say no…no matter the place, the time, the audience…prolly put a saddle on and ride too…got all types of throat tricks and mouf talent..:lol:

he should of took a number…but being a first timer he couldn’t get enough…

Zion needs him a Ray Donovan type of cat that can help bail him out of these situations.

Should have done what Ronaldo did.

No one knows who his American baby mother is. He paid her off, made her sign an NDA, and took the kid with him forever.

One of the toughest moments in Male history.

Back
Top Bottom