The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Whole roster of clowns. Brooks did nothing but be competitive. Grizzlies swear they ain't bum fights

I'm pretty sure her friend really called you a nut punching little ***** and you paraphrasing

EquatorialDentalIndianrockpython-size_restricted.gif

People trusted THIS man :rofl:
Everything about this photo screams "scammer" :lol:

Wqb_E2Dh_400x400.jpg
A little late on this discussion but does anyone remember the guy who was pretending to be a like a dope boy from Detroit? He had pics doing the money phone, wearing Cartiers etc and it turns out he was just using someone else’s pics :lol:

I’m not sure how long his charade lasted

Whole roster of clowns. Brooks did nothing but be competitive. Grizzlies swear they ain't bum fights

That right there shows that this day and age of NBA is soft. When I was growing up in the 80s and 90s you talked mad trash on the court no matter who it is even if you are playing MJ. Brooks is just playing in the wrong generation. I would love to have him on my team.

They gotta worry about the squad flaming them cause they saw they moms getting her cheeks clapped on OF. They gotta have more counselors on deck.
Even on some typical bullying stuff we saw in our day. That's gonna be in group chats, discords and twitter behind who knows how many anonymous burners.

Doesn't even have to be a CP3 or Kim K level thing to probably spiral for a kid

Back
Top Bottom