The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

When Ana Montana introduces Zion to her homegirls from that Miami brothel

IMG_5316.png

People want to say the Nuggets playoff opponents were weak but

1. Phoenix was favoured to win the series and the Nuggets basically crushed them. seems like revisionist history to say they were a weak opponent.

2. The Heat killed the Celtics and the Bucks the two teams that supposedly were the true test for the Nuggets. and nuggets basically dismantled them .

3. While they faced weaker seeded teams, they crushed them, it's not like it was close.

I seriously have no idea what valuable assets Miami even has. But I guess there is no harm in trying to trade for Dame or Kyrie.

Heat are in a tough spot. Go all-in with the Jimmy-Bam duo with the new CBA penalties looming (whether it be a star or re-signing Vincent/Strus) or take a step back with Jimmy aging?

Is there a half-measure out there that can vault their offense into elite status?

Heat are in a tough spot. Go all-in with the Jimmy-Bam duo with the new CBA penalties looming (whether it be a star or re-signing Vincent/Strus) or take a step back with Jimmy aging?

Is there a half-measure out there that can vault their offense into elite status?
Sign and trade for D’lo. Give lakers Butler. Win win.

Wonder if Mike Malone would be happy to see Jimmy 4 times a year since he has his number

People want to say the Nuggets playoff opponents were weak but

3. While they faced weaker seeded teams, they crushed them, it's not like it was close.
The Lakers series was actually the closest series they played. Yes the Nuggets swept them, but they won by a combined 24 points. Lowest total of their postseason. They just demolished everyone else.

They’ve been in a tough spot for a while.

This miracle run changed nothing.

I seriously have no idea how they can even get anything done. Much less go after Dame or Kyrie.

So who’s trading for Tobias Harris next
It wont happen but I’d love him in OKC. We can absorb him into cap space, which we will have over 30Ms of. Or maybe Fournier, but I like him less. I bet Presti does something like that tho just to retrade the contract in exchange for a heavily protect way off in the future 2nd rd pick

I seriously have no idea what valuable assets Miami even has. But I guess there is no harm in trying to trade for Dame or Kyrie.

1. Duncan Robinson’s rehabilitated value and remaining ~$57MM/3 yrs contract

2. Lowry’s ~$29MM expiring

3. Herro’s ~$120MM/4 yrs contract

4. 3 FRPs (I believe two of their own and one of OKCs) and FRP swaps.

From a pure basketball perspective, Miami/Denver was the best series.

Denver/Lakers all the games were closer.

Heat v Celtics up there just for the 3-0 then 3-3 lulz. Plus watching JB’s dribbling circus in game 7 was the icing on the cake. :lol:

Man DR. :pimp:

Most guys like that stay 3 point shooters and do nothing else and when their shot fails they offer nothing. Happy to see him add to his game. Was impressed.

Yea I don’t think that’s enough for Dame or Kyrie.

Mavs and Portland fans would be sick :lol:

Back
Top Bottom