The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Jokic growing up playing water polo explains alot. I didn’t know that before.

Just heard Malika Andrews saying it.

This makes sense now.

Water Polo is actually fun. I never saw the connection to basketball but it's clear as hell in that video. '

Best Hooper in the world is from Serbia, loves riding horses and has hints of water polo in his game. Defied immense odds to become a superstar:smokin

Listened to Dr Rivers on the Simmons pod. Thought he was really good on it. Kinda easy to see how front offices think highly of him and he keeps getting chances.

Water Polo is actually fun. I never saw the connection to basketball but it's clear as hell in that video. '

Best Hooper in the world is from Serbia, loves riding horses and has hints of water polo in his game. Defied immense odds to become a superstar:smokin

I remember being a kid and watching other kids play it for the first time.

“Oh this easy, they’re just running around the pool” - Na man they’re swimming. :lol:

You can’t plant your feet to throw the ball. Everything you do with the ball is all upper body. While your lower body is trying not to maneuver and not drown :lol:

Jokic making those kind of passes makes soooo much sense now. How didn’t I see that.

I can't tell if the Zion rumors are the media doing media things but it doesn't really make sense to me. His max extension doesn't kick in until this season, the team has full control of him until 2027-2028 AND the contract has clauses for protection against injury (the biggest issue with him as a player).

The concern is real but getting rid of him right as he turns 23 years old after giving him that specific contract doesn't seem wise. BI has two more years then will become a UFA. If I am trying to save money while building a contender and I really believe in Scoot then I would give up Ingram first. Plus as we've mentioned - the market for Zion is kind of shaky right now.

Trading ingram and keeping zion is peak pelicans *******

Just a terrible front office. I thought David griffin was good.

Trading ingram and keeping zion is peak pelicans ****ery

Just a terrible front office. I thought David griffin was good.
Zion > Ingram trading away your 22 yo superstar is peak stupidity.

They both have a bad injury history,you keep the better player in that scenario and that would be Zion.

I do hope Zion or Ingram gets traded to Charlotte. Both are Carolina kids and would make Charlotte as interesting as they’ve ever been

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_6-14-2023_9-36-47AM.png

Add #2 and some other pick swaps

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
This kinda stepping up in big games, out of your YOUNG CORE in big games the Finals is impressive.

Shoutout to MPJR. Stayed with it, even while struggling. Big time rebounds in game 5. His playmaking against the Lakers was a difference maker too. Team effort all around

Spectacular playoff run. Completely lights out after Phoenix G4

Back
Top Bottom