The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Pelicans goofed maxing Zion. Dude dgaf about basketball and I’m speaking prior to the Moriah Mills news. He didn’t deserve it. I’d keep Ingram over this bum any day.
681A4719-E0D3-4B9C-B26E-2B2770472776.gif

Finally finished my rewatch of the series. Malone coached circles around Spo. Masterclass. So much for that fake 20 mil a year offer Spo fed Woj :lol:

Finally finished my rewatch of the series. Malone coached circles around Spo. Masterclass. So much for that fake 20 mil a year offer Spo fed Woj :lol:
Idk about that. The Nuggets didn't Crack 110 points once. They averaged 118 PPG against the Lakers.

He pushed all the buttons he could push. Miamis offense just wasn't good enough.

Idk about that. The Nuggets didn't Crack 110 points once. They averaged 118 PPG against the Lakers.

He pushed all the buttons he could push. Miamis offense just wasn't good enough.

I was speaking moreso on the defensive end. Miami averaged 110 pts vs Boston. Denver held them under 100 pts in 4 of the 5 games and completely took away the 3ball that no other team was able to.

Where would Beal go?

I aint tryna hear no Lakers talk. :lol: Though Reeves, Vando and Dlo might be enticing…

Heat would be a good look for Beal, Hero + Vincent/Strus and someone else.

Back
Top Bottom