The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Can’t wait for 23-24 to start

LaMelo would be my favorite young gunner if he wasn’t a traffic cone defenseman.

353606423_635411621954568_4751053774457985325_n.jpg

Ethan Strauss :lol:

As usual in 2023 people read the title, react and get outraged

Read the article. He’s not saying these girls are whores and should be stoned. It’s actually a pretty insightful albeit long article.

Not just that it's a big number, he has a no trade clause so he can easily decline any trade that will make the team he's going to uncompetitive.

The Wizards have 0 leverage and that's a great thing for the other team. The Wizards will just be happy to get rid of that contract for some expiring pieces and maybe a first round pick.

High contract and an unserious player. This isn’t really a surprise.

And this is why you don’t just max/sign someone and figure it out later. And on top of that give them a no trade clause. Wtf are the wizards doing??

Water Polo is actually fun. I never saw the connection to basketball but it's clear as hell in that video. '

Best Hooper in the world is from Serbia, loves riding horses and has hints of water polo in his game. Defied immense odds to become a superstar:smokin

Hella fun. Hella tiring too. Treading water, swimming and shooting

I wish I could swim, cuz that **** is fun. Had a life vest, the only time I played water polo 😩

Last edited:
Think Miami does try to go after Dame soon enough tho I’d rather Beal get flown out to Portland instead.

You can see hints of Jokic's horse-riding in his game too. His leg and core strength are probably in the top 1% in the league. There's a reason nobody has been able to consistently back him down in the post or box him out.

Back
Top Bottom