The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL you clowned me for calling the Klay fall off and his legs are COOKED

One hell of a spin on how that convo actually transpired :lol:

9A0E1762-7B3F-41DA-B24F-AB09E9EAE604.png

3FF72B4A-EF62-4573-A40F-B81618FA9ED7.jpeg

i'm genuinely curious as to what incentive the pacers have to trade buddy and myles to the lakers? what do they get back in return from lakeshow besides draft picks in like '28-'29??

I know it's only 9,10 games in but I do NOT think it is too early to say Minnesota is in shambles |l

Those are valuable picks but I don't think there's a specific incentive to move them to LA

But Turner has to be moved just because of the contract situation. So if LA really wants him still there's mutual ground there

Ignoring the picks, I think it was brought up in an earlier tweet but this move would save them $19MM next year (Buddy's salary; Myles is an expiring) and it vastly improves their chances of getting that 14% Top 3 Lottery odds. So basically they could improve their chances at Wemby or Scoot and have stupid cap space to throw at FAs (not sure how the FA class is looking but cap space is always good).

This was the exact play I was referencing!! Luka was screaming at Ben on his way back on D :lol:

One hell of a spin on how that convo actually transpired :lol:

9A0E1762-7B3F-41DA-B24F-AB09E9EAE604.png

3FF72B4A-EF62-4573-A40F-B81618FA9ED7.jpeg
But I’m still talking about his explosion/physical ability. He had 16 points last night, but he was food defensively. He just can’t stay in front of guys anymore. It’s really noticeable out there — in a bad way.

Back
Top Bottom