The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

314916296_6406743049354165_3222308338737411381_n.png

Kawhi. Played like 30 mins this year

Am I doing it right?

I mean, I think you are trolling and I did not want to be that guy but I did think about this from the perespective of "value" derived from the contract rather than skillwise. in the case of value, I think guys like Kawhi, Klay and Kyrie would have to be in consideration due to missed time and results relative to expectations.

Reactions: DLF
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

That pick gone man

How exactly do you mean? Are insinuating the league will "fix" it so they don't win it or that they will be are too far ahead of the bottom 3 even with the trade? Because otherwise they own their first round pick and two others that will for sure convert.

1667930766652.png

Kyrie is still fully responsible for his own actions but he let them Instagram hoteps gas eem all the way up to make that hebrews post, lol! They had bruh slowly start off incognito tryna blur the lines by pushing that indigenous Indian agenda but all that was smoke n mirrors for the big post. The real Jooz post. Bruh wild asf. I know he thought this was gone mull over like that vaccine debacle last season. When being a smart dummy goes wrong…

enh...huerter oversold that, he was flailing like a fish outta water. good no call. GS shouldnt be playin this poorly to even be in that type of situation with the kings to begin with though.
see if you can still make jumpshot when someone makes strong contact with your shooting arm without deviating from your normal form

Kangz shot 21 free throws in the first half. Fox a milly shot 9 himself. Some questionable calls. Steph got that tech and then the officiating changed.

Kangz slander :smh:
They are going to be a play in team when it’s all said and done. They’ve dropped 3 close games. Could very easily be 6-3 or 5-4

Didn’t really understand why folks in here thought the team would all of the sudden fall off because Ime wasn’t there. The majority of the team is young-ish and still improving and they added a starting caliber PG in Brogdon.

Ime definitely helped toughen the team up, which was needed, but Mazzulla was the brains behind the defense, and Will Hardy is really good, as we’re seeing with Utah.

Not having Timelord for the first couple months was the only reason why they probably would have some issues, but they’re playing pretty well without him. Defense should move back into the top 5 once he’s back. They haven’t been switching as much with him not out there.
Yeah Boston def will be stronger defensively once Timelord returns.

The Celtics may just get a chance to meet the Lakers in the Finals in June

Back
Top Bottom