The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

313439901_6408479312513872_3358626531906860341_n.jpg

Props to Jay man.

I ain't really mess with him like that but mans hit that **** out the park.
I was reluctant playing the video bc he is usually so cringe but this was good

Told y’all the list Tsai gave Kyrie to do changed a narrative a bit. It almost feels like the second they happened, national media stopped talking about kyrie- prob bc they didn’t wanna go on record as saying they didn’t agree with it and you know how social is today- if you’re not 10000% with something, you’re a racist misogynistic piece of dirt.

I was reluctant playing the video bc he is usually so cringe but this was good

Told y’all the list Tsai gave Kyrie to do changed a narrative a bit. It almost feels like the second they happened, national media stopped talking about kyrie- prob bc they didn’t wanna go on record as saying they didn’t agree with it and you know how social is today- if you’re not 10000% with something, you’re a racist misogynistic piece of dirt.
Which leads me to give more credence to what KD said when he said it should’ve been handled in house. I might be the only one, but I didn’t even know what he posted until Tsai issued that statement. Maybe this was Tsai’s way to start the process to move him. I don’t want to sound all conspiracy theory like but just maybe……

Soooo…nba team in Mexico City huh.

Security will be the biggest issue.

How would taxes work?

Altitude might be an issue maybe?

Prob just a political move by NBA

Last edited:
Being Strong>

Most of the elite scorers are crazy strong.

Steph’s aging like wine is courtesy of him him hitting the weight room.

As the league has gotten smaller you still have to be able to punish those teams. Banchero like 20 but a grown man

Being Strong>

Most of the elite scorers are crazy strong.

Steph’s aging like wine is courtesy of him him hitting the weight room.

As the league has gotten smaller you still have to be able to punish those teams. Banchero like 20 but a grown man
He move his feet like a wing or guard though too. It’s kinda crazy honestly

Back
Top Bottom