The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

315175075_6409991152362688_9137341371708289410_n.jpg

Unheralded FOTB 18 year old Giannis fresh out of the basketball hotbed known as Greece vs 25 year old millionaire seasoned NBA pro and MVP Giannis with access to world class trainers, dieticians and facilities...

Def something fishy up :lol:

Not like he already had a 6'9 frame to fill out before either >D
Drose already told us years ago how these NBA dudes get down in regards to PEDs

XLCsTe3.png

Drose already told us years ago how these NBA dudes get down in regards to PEDs

XLCsTe3.png
I've seen more dramatic physical come ups with my own eyes in HS without juice assistance :lol:. Your scrawny but already tall freshman/sophomore becoming a gym rat by senior year.

It can absolutely happen organically when you mix genetics X drive/work ethic.

Even less hard to believe for folks with access to top of the line everything training wise.

Bronny is getting to the bag even though he didn’t really need it. Nepotism or not, dope, wish i had a plug like that!

Was funny hearing Bronny call Bron crossover weak since many state man has 0 bag/moves lol

Add this to list of things Bron lying about, he damn sure never played GOW. Im about to log some hrs on it soon tho!

I've seen more dramatic physical come ups in HS without juice assistance :lol:, scrawny already tall freshman becoming a gym rat by senior year.

Even less hard to believe for folks with access to top of the line everything training wise.

He was going to put on 25 just by eating steady meals and getting out of poverty.

He was going to but on 25 just by eating steady meals and getting out of poverty.
Definitely

There were stories around draft time of him sometimes fainting due to malnutrition back in Greece. They were poor poor.

Just being able to satiate his appetite as a growing man was gonna be enough to grow a bunch already :lol:.

Putting work in for your job paying you millions wasn't gonna be any issue for someone with his backstory, being homeless at one point, who had to grind already the entire way there.

I've seen more dramatic physical come ups with my own eyes in HS without juice assistance :lol:. Your scrawny but already tall freshman/sophomore becoming a gym rat by senior year.

Man 90% of these athletes on HGH. Training+Peds= tremendous results. There are still people in denial about Peyton Manning being on Peds after that neck injury. I don't even look at it as a bad thing. Well I know it's been proven that HGH can be hugely beneficial and help aid in the longevity of an athlete's career when used in correctly.

92vjTJ2.jpg

G-HGHnnis

Unheralded FOTB 18 year old Giannis fresh out of the basketball hotbed known as Greece vs 25 year old millionaire seasoned NBA pro and MVP Giannis with access to world class trainers, dieticians and facilities...

Def something fishy up :lol:

Not like he already had a 6'9 frame to fill out before either >D

When are THEY going to start talking about Yanni's trips to Miyambi :nerd::nerd:

Nah, Ime will get another gig and probably in a better situation

Ime will get the rockets job next season

not-funny-laughing.gif

Y'all must forgot when that Dr got popped in Miami for that ped ring. Hella athletes were linked to him including your boy Bron. Stay sleep tho.

Back
Top Bottom