The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Why has John Salley been so chatty lately? First him talking like the mafia is about to come at LeBron's kneecaps to preserve Kareem's record then throwing Phil under the bus saying he didn't want Kobe to surpass Wilt. Weirdo behavior :lol:

Why has John Salley been so chatty lately? First him talking like the mafia is about to come at LeBron's kneecaps to preserve Kareem's record then throwing Phil under the bus saying he didn't want Kobe to surpass Wilt. Weirdo behavior :lol:

I think all this comes from the same sit down he had with Shannon Sharpe so I dont think its two separate incidents of him talking. I seen someone post the link to the interview when the LeBron/Kareem thing was circulating. I wanted more context so I clicked on it and saw it was like 90+ mins and x'd tf out asap. I love basketball but not enough to listen to an hour plus of John Salley so I doubt I'll ever get the additional information.

Last edited:

He’s kinda always been like that. Dude used to host some VH1 reunion shows back in the day so he’s all about the gossip

Told y’all
1668011785172.png

Where firstclass firstclass been?

Being Strong>

Most of the elite scorers are crazy strong.

Steph’s aging like wine is courtesy of him him hitting the weight room.

As the league has gotten smaller you still have to be able to punish those teams. Banchero like 20 but a grown man
Has the league gotten smaller?

Cavs win a ring with Kyrie, Celtics were always in the playoffs with Kyrie, and Bk would've been in the ecf if Giannis never injured Kyrie. I don't understand this meme.

Celtics were in the playoffs without him too. When they were in it with him the two years he was there....he was hurt and didn't play one game and the next year quit against Milwaukee.

Celtics were in the playoffs without him too. When they were in it with him the two years he was there....he was hurt and didn't play one game and the next year quit against Milwaukee.
Right... So im still not understanding the meme.

Back
Top Bottom