The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

SmartSelect_20221111_101614_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20221111_101601_Chrome.jpg

huh-what.gif
I'm tryna make Chiney the face of the company :lol:

Reminds me of the free agents for Philly. Every year they suppose to be the destination and it ends up never happening.

I guess I’m wrong. They resigned Tobias to the max

I don't know about that...the last big free agent I remember signing was Elton Brand (and he was the biggest name that summer but he never recovered from his injury). After that, it was a weird time with Andrew Bynum, then the process started.

Then it was a series of incompetent management with Colangelo and Brand giving away our treasure chest of assets to Tobias and half a season of Jimmy.

The one Free Agent that we aggressively pursued and failed was LeBron James. But half the league was after him as well.

I don't think Philly is the best example tbh.

Honestly, it's harder than one might think. When criticizing Israel's human rights violations and criticizing Zionism can be seen as antisemitism, it's always a fine line.

With that said, what Kyrie did was beyond dumb and has nothing to do with my previous sentence.
Very fair.

I personally have always viewed Israel’s politics and Judaism in general as very separate. So I do not consider criticisms of the Israeli government to be anti-Jewish. But I understand why many seen those two things as inextricably intertwined.

Back
Top Bottom