The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Very fair.

I personally have always viewed Israel’s politics and Judaism in general as very separate. So I do not consider criticisms of the Israeli government to be anti-Jewish. But I understand why many seen those two things as inextricably intertwined.

Completely agree. They should absolutely be separate, but unfortunately, that's not the reality.

Hitboy & Nas out here like prime Kobe/Shaq duo, what an incredible 4 album run in 2 years! Nas pen game still in 1996! For being 49, amazing what he is doing!

2B649B6D-8764-42BB-9D15-B4482FFE382E.jpeg

damn that’s a bar.

i know i’m old when the high school students i work with don’t understand this reference :lol:

Very fair.

I personally have always viewed Israel’s politics and Judaism in general as very separate. So I do not consider criticisms of the Israeli government to be anti-Jewish. But I understand why many seen those two things as inextricably intertwined.
There's definitely been a concerted efforts to conflate the 2 as one in the same as a way of silencing criticism of zionism itself and their traditionally far right governments following the ideology.

Criticism against them get framed as attacks on the state and its existence as a whole which also works towards the erasure of domestic dissidents from the discussion completely.

It's makes everything from the outside perspective seem very black and white when that's rarely ever been the case anywhere in the world.

It's definitely not coincidental while voices used to uplift the Palestinian side and cause get denounced as antisemitic immediately when Palestinians themselves are by definition and by history, Semitic people too :lol:>D

Very fair.

Yea man.

I know a bunch of Jewish people. They don’t even F with Israel like that.

Screenshot_20221111_125133_Chrome.jpg

Kawhi really has the strangest career. One all time great time playoff run ending in a chip, but his regular season numbers are kinda paltry.

Kawhi really has the strangest career. One all time great time playoff run ending in a chip, but his regular season numbers are kinda paltry.
Well this is why you watch games and not stat sheets. His impact can't be quantified with numbers. Analytics is killing sports talk man.

I'd also argue that Dr J's impact on the game goes beyond the stat sheet. He revolutionized the wing spot and paved the way for players like Jordan.

Although, Kawhi may have revolutionized the game by normalizing load management :lol:

Reactions: MVP

So does this mean Kuz needs his own team? I miss the early 00s when 3rd tier players had their own teams. They weren't gonna lead you to the playoffs but they were gonna score a lot and keep you entertained. Monta Ellis and Kevin Martin come to mind lol

Dr J career numbers: 24/9/5
16x All Star
11x All League (9 1st Team selections: 4 ABA, 5 NBA)
3X Champion
And his influence on the game is immeasurable.

He definitely goes on that SF Mt Rushmore ahead of Kiwi
I get it fam but this is a personal list. KD list isn't gonna be the same as yours... There are old heads that get just as upset as you are when y'all don't put Kareem, wilt, or bill in y'all top 3

Back
Top Bottom