The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I don’t care about this at all but I thought I had remembered vic playing like complete garbage in the playoffs so I checked…

34% fg, 24% 3P and 39% Efg :sick::sick::sick:

I don’t think he had much help at all in the playoffs that year

He didn't. They were +15 with him on the floor that series vs Houston and -58 with him off. Them dudes around him were awful that series. They lost 3 of those games by a combined 13 points.

Last edited:
I don’t care about this at all but I thought I had remembered vic playing like complete garbage in the playoffs so I checked…

Dipo was def trash in the playoffs.

Rust was his usual garbage self in the playoffs too though. Just on steroids because it was the Rust Show.

30 shots per game, 39% FG, 27% 3P on 10 attempts per game :lol:, and 43% Efg. 6 turnovers.

Russ was awesome that year, but it’s not like the roster was devoid of talent.

Dipo was an all-star the following season for Orlando.

Adams/Kanter/Gibson were all competent bigs.

Rookie Domas not able to play to his strengths most of the time and is immediately better following season.

Jerami Grant was on roster but not getting a ton of bump.

Again, Russ was awesome. He just wasn’t playing with a bunch of scrubs like some have painted it.

You could argue the Rockets team that beat them 4-1 in the playoffs wasn’t much more talented than they were.

And Taj Gibson was beyond power washed by that point. And Adams has never been good but for like 8 and 8 and funny Aquaman jokes. I remember the Rockets putting PJ Tucker on him in the pkayoffs and he couldn’t post up or grab extra rebounds or nothing

1691769547108.png

1691769568174.png

1691769588753.png

1691769610469.png

Rick Barry the old white version of WASHED KING WASHED KING

Professional generational hater

Nah, I wouldn’t go THAT far lol.

Rick these days don’t be hating like that. I been listening to some pods with him, and he gives it up. He does not lie tho. And dude has an argument for being one of the most underrated ever.
He was crazy nice. And he’s right on the topic he’s viral for. Still a grump, but that comes with age :lol:

Nah, I wouldn’t go THAT far lol.

Rick these days don’t be hating like that. I been listening to some pods with him, and he gives it up. He does not lie tho. And dude has an argument for being one of the most underrated ever.
He was crazy nice. And he’s right on the topic he’s viral for. Still a grump, but that comes with age :lol:
Nah man when you bring up the $ as an ex NBA player, that’s elite level hating. Oscar Robertson WASHED KING WASHED KING status

For real. They played all year to help him stat hunt. Then in the playoffs they want to play real basketball. They should have just stayed with what got them to the playoffs. Same thing with the next two years in first round exits. Guys were put in positions they hadn’t been in all year to produce in the playoffs.

This is the equivalent of going down to Houston to work with the #NigerianScammer on post moves.
Always funny when players say this deep into their career…Like you saying you been that lazy you couldn’t be in prime shape at 23 when it was much easier? :lol: :smh:
Melo was the first name that came to mind on this one. Out of the nba mid to late 30’s before a commitment to fitness. He even alluded to this himself.

Rich athletes who aren’t in shape have made a choice not to be in shape. There’s no other way to put it. You pretty much have unlimited time and resources compared to the average person.
And already have top tier genes to even be a professional athlete anyways. It's a choice to eat grilled chilled and work out or eat indefinite bags of wild berry skittles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom