The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

So like $72,000 if we assuming 30% bracket. In what state or do they get to work from home, because lowkey, Id take that on depending on work conditions and culture, which what described here is definitely problematic and I always want employees to get more money

7762C9DD-0AD1-4D2F-AB93-4A61FCAEF9E2.jpeg

watched the closed door scrimmage between philippines and mexico.

Of course Jordan Clarkson load manages.
Jorge Guttierez is still a thing although hes washed.

got a pass to go to u.s.a and philippine games but my work schedule aint it

Knicks fans still calling for a winning coach to be fired :lol:

Pathetic/funny how even in the best of times there a bunch of herbs who can’t get out of their own way to just enjoy the ride.

Let it go. Support your team that’s finally doing things the right way. Stop the cap as if you’re actually watching or know ball.

Collabo should have been with Too short E40 or Petey Pablo if he wanted to rep the NC side. Wouldn't have been as fire though

Jeff Teague moving up the rankings in nba podcasts
i still got Podcast P still above the competition

james got saved texts or recordings of morey making under the table deals? 🤔

I don’t fully know the rules but making a promise to trade someone quickly does not seem like it would be against any sort of rules. Immoral? Sure. Unethical? That’s grey. But what is illegal about a broken promise? Furthermore, Harden got his money by opting in. It is a hypothetical at this point but he would have gotten far less if he opted out…which is why he didn’t :lol:

He is just trying to throw **** at the wall to see what sticks

I don’t fully know the rules but making a promise to trade someone quickly does not seem like it would be against any sort of rules. Immoral? Sure. Unethical? That’s grey. But what is illegal about a broken promise? Furthermore, Harden got his money by opting in. It is a hypothetical at this point but he would have gotten far less if he opted out…which is why he didn’t :lol:

He is just trying to throw **** at the wall to see what sticks

Yea that's some buffoonery from Harden, I thought the liar comment was referring to him getting a bigger deal last summer. after taking a paycut. Full 🤡 mode.

Back
Top Bottom