The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Let's keep a buck we was all hyped for that Warriors/Lakers series like it was the finals. After that series the playoffs was kinda mid. :lol:
My man this is the biggest front runner statement of all time

“After we beat the GSW the rest of the playoffs were boring” yeah duh cause y’all got broomed up. Of course it’s not exciting when you get shut out.

Egregious

My man this is the biggest front runner statement of all time

“After we beat the GSW the rest of the playoffs were boring” yeah duh cause y’all got broomed up. Of course it’s not exciting when you get shut out.

Egregious

Even if we lost I would say the same. Those games felt like the finals. This site was poppin after every game. Objectively.

Y’all hung up a banner? A real one?

Is it the clippers or the lakers we talking about?

No, but you can't in one sentence say the NT Media is what matters and then downplay what that series was to the NT S&T last season just cause the outcome wasn't what y'all Wardell Warriors vehemently spouted it would be. 🤷🏾‍♂️

No, but you can't in one sentence say the NT Media is what matters and then downplay what that series was to the NT S&T last season just cause the outcome wasn't what y'all Wardell Warriors vehemently spouted it would be. 🤷🏾‍♂️
If the tables were turned and Jokic beat the warriors, MLGA would have ran away with slander too. It is what it is

Back in my day we were in it for the titles, not the vibes
funk-flex-now-listen.gif

Back
Top Bottom