The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

25% from 3 in games 4-6 of the semis. 42% from the field. 44/34 for the series. What other player would get a pass for that..? When your play doesn’t speak for you, just start capping

I calmed down on my Steph criticism but people gave him a big *** pass for playing like trash in that series. Right before that series the talk was

"Is Steph ranked higher than Lebron if he wins this series?!?!"

Then when they lost it was real quiet. They act like his season didn't end bad. :lol:

7762C9DD-0AD1-4D2F-AB93-4A61FCAEF9E2.jpeg

watched the closed door scrimmage between philippines and mexico.

Of course Jordan Clarkson load manages.
Jorge Guttierez is still a thing although hes washed.

got a pass to go to u.s.a and philippine games but my work schedule aint it
Jalen Green should’ve played for the Philippines

I calmed down on my Steph criticism but people gave him a big *** pass for playing like trash in that series. Right before that series the talk was

"Is Steph ranked higher than Lebron if he wins this series?!?!"

Then when they lost it was real quiet. They act like his season didn't end bad. :lol:
Steph one of my favorite players but I gotta keep it g-real when others are afraid to

Yea that's some buffoonery from Harden, I thought the liar comment was referring to him getting a bigger deal last summer. after taking a paycut. Full 🤡 mode.

Most of us probably did. Nobody is in a rush to get Harden at this point in his career.

Steph wasn’t good enough against the lakers. Definitely not from an efficiency point. The better team won but THEY threw a parade for a second round victory. Really unbecoming for a franchise with so many banners and goats.

Steph wasn’t good enough against the lakers. Definitely not from an efficiency point. The better team won but THEY threw a parade for a second round victory. Really unbecoming for a franchise with so many banners and goats.

Let's keep a buck we was all hyped for that Warriors/Lakers series like it was the finals. After that series the playoffs was kinda mid. :lol:

Nah we ain’t letting this slide at all cause the outcome didn’t go the way you wanted it to.

Iylanla.gif

Could say the exact same about the LA/GS series. Y'all trying to sweep it under the rug like if it had went the way y'all thought initially; wouldn't have been in here running with ya shirts off.

Back
Top Bottom