The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Why? There’s no reason to pull out little female hand guns, while having skittle colored dreads trying to repress his clear-cut GenZ sexual fluidity and gayness by over compensation forms of attempts at bad boy “masculinity” 😂 when it’s actually dumb teenage hooliganism wanna be thug nonsense. And he’s from middle class and the burbs. A real Japoppa Doc.

But seriously, that’s a stupid narrative that’s always been there. They said the same thing about Charles Barkley, and then Dennis Rodman. Dennis Rodman would’ve been awesome on all of those USA teams. And then they said the same thing about Allen Iverson, which was why he wasn’t on the 2000 team.

If Gilbert Arenas could do it in 2006, I’m sure Ja would be under his best behavior.

I would love to see his dominant athleticism in that setting. One of the few advantages USA would have at this point over these other countries, considering the best players in the sport now are Jokic and Luka. Is the mental warfare and intimidation tactics of other worldly explosive athleticism.

So Ja, Zion types etc.

I get it. On Tues / Wed we do an invite only gym. It’s nothing but former D1, HS and quality pickup players that on a usual day are like 2 or 3 of the best players in the entire gym. There is so much talent and IQ and confidence and egos and ball dominance with only one 🏀 out there, that getting to maximize your abilities as a player is gone and it can … depending on the persons mentality … end up kind of boring, even if winning a lot. I get his perspective entirely. Hard for great players to get on a team where everyone is great and have to neuter their abilities or natural decision making process to keep everyone happy and engaged on some level and to not step on egos or toes .
1693164304454.gif

Man, did we ever figure out whose alt account this is :lol:

USA, Canada, Germany the 3 best teams in this tourney. Not surprised to see France bounced, they didn't bring their best roster with some of their other NBA players.

Big win by Japan over Finland...let's see if they can use the home advantage to upset Australia and advance from this group

USA, Canada, Germany the 3 best teams in this tourney. Not surprised to see France bounced, they didn't bring their best roster with some of their other NBA players.

Big win by Japan over Finland...let's see if they can use the home advantage to upset Australia and advance from this group
France had Gobert, Fournier and Batum. Who else you want them to have

Latvia was missing Porzingis

France had Gobert, Fournier and Batum. Who else you want them to have

Latvia was missing Porzingis

Guys like Killian, Ntilikina, Maledon, TLC probably would have given them better depth at guard instead of some of the Euroleague players. Nando De Colo is washed :lol: I expect them to have all hands on deck for next year's Olympics at home...Wemby after his rookie season will still be raw though so I wouldn't expect much from him.

Yeah I didn't expect them to medal in this tourney but they still should have made it out of this group at least. Latvia just wasn't scared of them

Steph have certainly changed the mentality of the game. go for the difficult win rather than a tie.

Yeah, man. Data analytics has nothing to do with it.

Steph is also the reason why Mazzulla doesn’t call late game timeouts and why Brandon Staley makes his 4th down decisions.

1693170120548.gif

Lol but dudes tell me religiously Bron can do what Money does, but Money can't do what Bron does 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom