The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Does Barkley really believe this garbage ? How Curry looks and the fact he dances after hitting outside shots got people fooled. If you ever hear him talk you can tell Steph ain't soft, he would just hit the weight room earlier in his career. The warriors would also put Enforcers on the bench.

So what you're really saying is that he could be a regular in this thread?
98A2B6F4-723D-4AF4-82B9-0AFF32B63663.gif

Yea. I know that. And … his dad. Not Joakim.

This logic would have the vast majority of our players playing for what, Africa, where their ethnic heritage hails from originally eons ago?

Joakim Noah was literally born in New York City (Manhattan) and was raised in New York City, and never spent a single amount of time in France.

He literally has no right to play for that National team under traditional or rational circumstances.

Kobe Bryant, was born in Philadelphia, lived there until he was six years old, is totally American, when his American Dad and Mom moved to Italy so Dad could play professional basketball. Kobe Bryant, as an American outsider, living amongst other Italians, getting to experience an outside let perspective being a young American in a foreign land, facing bullying there … lived there for seven years before family moved them back to a Philadelphia suburbs at 13 years old.

Kobe Bryant isn’t an Italian citizen or nationality. Not even close. And he would have more pragmatic right to play for their national team than Joakim Noah would have had to play for France.

And that is saying something because Kobe definitely wouldn’t.

Same goes for Kyrie born to American parents while his dad tried to play basketball in Australia. They moved him back to the states when he was two years old and he spent his entire life here in America. He’s an American. He would have more right to play for Australia than Joakim Noah did playing for France as well.

Even worse is Chris Kaman, he too didn’t spend a lick of time in Germany. He didn’t speak the language, didn’t even live there at all. Yet they granted him citizenship in 2008 so he could participate for their national team in the Olympics.

As I was saying, it has become a total joke. The competition abroad has definitely gotten better in the decades since the dream team. With that said, some of these teams are littered with American players, and the vast majority of them have American coaches leading their system.

😆

That was the NBA’s way of trying to globalize the game even more to get more profit and revenue generation outside of our domestic borders
1693190148770.gif

I get what he means but that's an argument I used to hear when I was like 8 years old :lol:

Don't care either way

noah knew what he was doing with that promo :emoji_microphone:
he got social media buzzin and nba players working themselves into a shoot

Lol but dudes tell me religiously Bron can do what Money does, but Money can't do what Bron does 😂😂😂

What? Lol so a reverse layup, basic 2 hand slam, a corner 3, and some no look passes against some weak competition?

Mike got millions of highlight tapes that are 1 of 1 but this was not 1 of them, this is stuff i feel like any semi decent nba player these days can do, let alone Bron lol

What? Lol so a reverse layup, basic 2 hand slam, a corner 3, and some no look passes against some weak competition?

Mike got millions of highlight tapes that are 1 of 1 but this was not 1 of them, this is stuff i feel like any semi decent nba player these days can do, let alone Bron lol

People didn't have ways of taking care of their body the same 30 years ago. Look at everybody else that era not coming close to MJ as more of bench mark of how different he was. The man is a legend for a reason

Back
Top Bottom