The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

46B7284F-2AC4-4D97-97D2-05DE1FB0FB67.jpeg

Again you did a whole bid off Steph curry slander. Should have been charged twice for your Jokic slander. You think demar Derozen is the same caliber player as Kawhi.

We are not the same person

1. After what happened to Steph this past year in the playoffs I'm vindicated from that false imprisonment. I wasn't wrong just early.

2. Meh lucky ring. Won't happen again.

3. Demar and Kawhi same tier. I stand by that

2/3 ain bad no one bats 1.000

Ingram is an awful defender. Brown can at least play good man defense.

Brown a top 10 scorer in the league last year for the team with the 2nd best record.

Ingram has done nothing of NBA relevance to this point.
LOL he has 1 more all star appearance and a all NBA award he won because he was healthy

Both were negative defenders last year. I would like to know who brown was guarding the Miami series, too.

If you take brown because he’s healthy. I get it but he’s not a better basketball player.

3. Demar and Kawhi same tier. I stand by that
Trae Young = Luka

Same tier.
We do.

5 members. I should be one.
1693318545344.gif

Those takes are criminal, man. You literally served time in NT Prison for them and even elected to go underground afterwards. Stop trying to fool the People of NikeTalk.

Repeating bad takes about players you dislike or dislike the discourse around doesn’t make them anymore true each time you say them.

1693318545344.gif

Those takes are criminal, man. You literally served time in NT Prison for them and even elected to go underground afterwards. Stop trying to fool the People of NikeTalk.

Repeating bad takes about players you dislike or dislike the discourse around doesn’t make them anymore true each time you say them.
Big “the election was stolen” vibes from him.

Canada showing heart. Lativa is the classic FIBA team work ball movement squad that got a big lead... but Canada came back

That 2nd quarter was legitimately good bball

Canada showing heart. Lativa is the classic FIBA team work ball movement squad that got a big lead... but Canada came back

That 2nd quarter was legitimately good bball
1h finish was wild

Latvia's PG made a sick behind the back pass. Faked tf out Olynyk

Edit: lol I see your post

1693318545344.gif

Y'all just say "those are bad takes" when it doesn't fit the players that the status quo of the NT NBA thread supports. The validity of the statement doesn't matter.

For example how can one say BI and Jaylen Brown are the same (or argue BI is better) but in the same breath act like Trae Young and Luka don't have basically identically career arcs to this point?

The thread just likes Luka more so they act like it's not true. Both are ball dominant high usage guards, both aren't good defenders, both are coach killers, neither have won anything significant.

But because the thread "likes" Luka more it's seen as a "bad take". And don't even get me started on the Steph discourse on here.

Back
Top Bottom