The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Oh and no one gives a flying **** about what Luka did prior to coming to the US.

You might as well talk about Jimmer in China

3B1960B4-B3FC-46D3-B1CC-4A9B30324C02.jpeg

Brown and Ingram is the definition of #SameTier TO ME.

You know for a fact that if JB is one of your top 2 players, you’re going to the one or the best teams in the league, year in year out. We have actual proof :lol:

Trying to elevate Ingram over him for no real reason is some goofiness. He’s not some number 1 guy, evidenced by his resume. We don’t even really know if he can be a good 2 on a real contender. All hypotheticals with him.

BI is a better ball handler, passer and shooter. The gap defensively ain't much. I don't know how Jaylen is so proven as a #2 when every time he's in that big moment he folds.

Id probably take JB over Ingram if i had to choose but its close. Ingram ceiling is higher but as of right now id trust Jaylen more

JB vs Ingram is another floor raiser vs ceiling raiser debate.

Ingram with his one on one shot making will have a bigger impact on mediocre teams.

But JB with his lack of weaknesses as a complimentary piece can take you from good, to championship level.

BI is a better ball handler, passer and shooter. The gap defensively ain't much. I don't know how Jaylen is so proven as a #2 when every time he's in that big moment he folds.
So your assessment is based off big moments (conference finals/nba finals) that Ingram hasn’t even come close to sniffing?

Makes perfect sense.

Back
Top Bottom