The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

A simple "yall know that isn't me, yall know my history I don't post like that" SHOULD have sufficed here.... But since there is a history of questionable posts we get paragraphs of BS.
I have absolutely done that before, and you've said 'That's it?'

It's always post-event critique from the kangaroo court.

But yes, you're absolutely right!! I should have read your mind and specifically done what you deem appropriate THIS time.

FB_IMG_1693432139104.jpg

I'm totally bias but I think the only dynasties worth making it dramatic common narrative television on our the '80s Lakers and the Kobe and Shaq Lakers. Obviously there are other dynastic runs in the NBA but they weren't interesting enough to warrant a TV show. A narrative show about the '90s Bulls or the '60s Celtics would be boring.
Based might have been thinking of non-NBA dynasties. Like the Jeter-era Yankees or the Belicheck/Brady Patriots.

If it’s dramatized anyway, I could see the right production team doing something with those teams.

PS - I don’t watch Winning Time. Just doesn’t interest me enough to put it over other options for the limited TV time I have.

Succession is kinda boring tbh. There’s like 2 good episodes per season and it’s usually the second half of a season.

I’m struggling through this right now.
Last season was boring. Didn't even bother watching the last few episodes cuz all the memes ruined it. Come in to talk hoops to see memes about whatever episode just aired.

Bro - you are going to cry lurker but this thread has been open for damn near 11 months, you have 21 posts in here and all but 3 of them are this month. You are far from qualified to assume that Rusty is in here talking about politics and Trump regularly - he’s not. He simply made an analogy (a quite good one at that).

Rather, I think what is going on is that you have a bone to pick with Rusty due to comments he made in the political thread and you are bringing that furor in here. Please don’t. Thank you.
He probably lurks in political thread too

From his couple post in there he seems like a Trump supporter

So of course he got beef with me. Not surprising

Someone jumping out the window and going off on me about my politics happens like once or twice a year.

Last edited:
This continues to be the best thread on the site.
Question for the cap/CBA experts:

Why didn't Austin Reaves sign a shorter deal?

I understand that he signed for the max the Lakers could offer him because of the Gilbert Arenas rule I couldn't he have assigned a 1-year deal, hit free agency next year and gotten a larger contract (potentially a 25% max contract offer)?

Maybe he's risk-averse and wanted the maximum number of years and money the Lakers could offer (or maybe he just really likes being a Laker) but it seems like he's leaving a lot of money on the table.
23 year old undrafted rookie isn’t going to bet on himself when his contract is up no matter what happens

Never really watched it, but 7th Heaven was a great TV

A show about, and made for, white evangelicals.

Where most of the kids involved with the show grow up and end up hating and regretting their involvement with it.

And the pastor dad ends up being a sexual predator

Kinda like what happens in real life white evangelical families.

Plus, it gave us bangers like this...

Bro - you are going to cry lurker but this thread has been open for damn near 11 months, you have 21 posts in here and all but 3 of them are this month. You are far from qualified to assume that Rusty is in here talking about politics and Trump regularly - he’s not. He simply made an analogy (a quite good one at that).

Rather, I think what is going on is that you have a bone to pick with Rusty due to comments he made in the political thread and you are bringing that furor in here. Please don’t. Thank you.
Lurker or ska sent shooters after rusty? :wow:

Back
Top Bottom