The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Winning Time is actually great. Can't believe I waited this long to watch. They gotta do this with other dynasties.
I'm totally bias but I think the only dynasties worth making it dramatic common narrative television on our the '80s Lakers and the Kobe and Shaq Lakers. Obviously there are other dynastic runs in the NBA but they weren't interesting enough to warrant a TV show. A narrative show about the '90s Bulls or the '60s Celtics would be boring.

I never made it past like episode 2 but I’m gonna have to try again.

I didn’t make it past episode 3 and I’m not going back.

I love Based but no way am I taking advice from someone who watched “7th Heaven” before the “The Wire” or the “Sopranos”.

That’s just not happening.

Winning time is *** (and I was really looking forward to it).

Speaking of shows. You know what's a good show if you don't take it serious and just watch it for what it is.
wavycrocket wavycrocket give it a chance :lol:
Nostalgia made me watch it and I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would.
original.JPG

Last edited:
Dude does Trump live in your mind? All you do is talk about him all over NT. Stick to the political thread with the BS..... SMH :stoneface:

Like really? You ****en live on NT. Get a life and DO something positive, instead of posting your Political BS....

Bro - you are going to cry lurker but this thread has been open for damn near 11 months, you have 21 posts in here and all but 3 of them are this month. You are far from qualified to assume that Rusty is in here talking about politics and Trump regularly - he’s not. He simply made an analogy (a quite good one at that).

Rather, I think what is going on is that you have a bone to pick with Rusty due to comments he made in the political thread and you are bringing that furor in here. Please don’t. Thank you.

Short & sweet: that's not me.

Anyone with common sense knows that.

But I know there are those who need to pretend that they believe that it's me, and they will not give up the online act with their clique on here. They operate a kangaroo court with a predetermined outcome.

Let them.

They think they have me figured out because I used a lot of words to passionately disagree with them years ago so they started using false labels and accusations as weapons, and they're still doing it.

Let them.

The DS profile pic on that fake account is interesting.

D arth
S ka

D anger
S tyle

🤔
u forgot the -foe

Winning Time is good for what it is. A b-ball related show on Sundays on HBO. I enjoy having a nice meal and putting it on. It’s alright. Kind of reminds me of that old bball show “White Shadow” for some reason

Back
Top Bottom