The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

It should be common knowledge that most big time corporations or uber wealthy people are involved in illicit, and immoral activities. Across the board.

Rich people commit the most crimes. History has explained this time and again. JB is right. I just don’t understand how common folks don’t realize it as well…

Joe Biden can prosecute people on the home front for crimes and whatnot… but then goes and sits beside dudes like Putin and major world leaders who are involved in so many killings and murders like it’s nothing

Don’t even think he’s defending Kyrie, it’s the people that are setting these guidelines for Myrie’s reinstatement he has an issue with. I mess with JB

The whole Nets franchise is incredibly goofy. Like, they get it wrong ALL the time.

They cannot read the tea leaves for ****.

Kyrie hasn’t made it easy, but the Nets have fumbled at every turn. It’s weird as ****

6E97B0B1-D3F7-48EE-9FCF-1EBB9A11407E.gif

It should be common knowledge that most big time corporations or uber wealthy people are involved in illicit, and immoral activities. Across the board.

Rich people commit the most crimes. History has explained this time and again. JB is right. I just don’t understand how common folks don’t realize it as well…
I think many people do realize it, but acting on that knowledge is another thing. Goods and services from major corporations are too important/convenient/prevalent for it to be feasible for people to boycott all or even most of them.

I think many people do realize it, but acting on that knowledge is another thing. Goods and services from major corporations are too important/convenient/prevalent for it to be feasible for people to boycott all or even most of them.

We’re not saying boycott… we’re just saying own up to your mishaps as well.

Goods and services from major corporations are too important/convenient/prevalent for it to be feasible for people to boycott all or even most of them.
I strongly disagree.
In this day and age, there are substitutes to everything and consumers can absolutely dictate the market if they want too.
Nothing prevents anyone from boycotting Amazon, coca cola or Alibaba if they really want to

Back
Top Bottom