The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

sometimes you squint and Scottie seems very Magic like.

but unless she can figure out away to score enough to generate gaps in the defense
to create lanes for passes

i think he's always going to be limited as a half court offensive hub.

He should try a hook shot.

Scottie is the exact type of guy who could utilize Magics baby sky hook game.
He has such great natural touch,

but alas every wants to dribble and do step backs ect

No reason Scottie shouldn’t be a playoff rotation contributor

Same thing with Mobley

We knew what their questions were coming in and we’ve seen them surface in the first year and some change

Their floors are still extremely high and it’s more than OK if they’re not #1’s or even #2’s, I don’t think projecting them that way ever made sense anyway

Whats nasty about it? Didnt like his anti vax stand. Dont think I need to go into further details about that.
Nasty talking about how articulate and well-spoken an adult Black man, whose first language is English is. Comes off as a backhanded compliment of being surprised at one’s intelligence, that no one every does when white athletes speak.

Respectfully, I don’t think it’s as easy as you think, especially for people with limited incomes.

image-placeholder-title.png

there's no such thing as ethical consumption under capitalism.

sometimes you squint and Scottie seems very Magic like.

but unless she can figure out away to score enough to generate gaps in the defense
to create lanes for passes

i think he's always going to be limited as a half court offensive hub.

He should try a hook shot.

Serious question, has he improved from last year? I heard that he still has a ways to go. His poor shot selection in the mid range is killing his team. That's what I heard as I haven't watched a Raptros game this year.

Respectfully, I don’t think it’s as easy as you think, especially for people with limited incomes.

Yup. For sure there are alternatives to everything, but buying something that's ethically sources comes at a cost that most people can't afford.

Here's one example of plastic-free, environmentally friendly laundry detergent. It's more than two times the cost of regular laundry detergent that you can get from Amazon and less washes.

Also, if there is a company on the rise, it will most like be bought by those giants.

milkshake-drink.gif

Poku is that dude

What video was this? The block and then layup (should have dunked it) over Grant on the other end?

He had 2 of the most polite dunks I ever seen early in the game too. The one when he got caught in the air and threw it off the back iron to himself and lightly dunked it would have been sick if he did it with some bass in his voice

It’s not really about intent though. I’m just letting you know what’s the issue with the statement and how it comes off. People never talk about how articulate or well spoken white athletes are. That’s just a fact.
Tbh it's not just an athlete thing.

Unfortunately I think it's a phrase that has been used for so long that some folks say it without even thinking. Which sucks.

It’s not really about intent though. I’m just letting you know what’s the issue with the statement and how it comes off. People never talk about how articulate or well spoken white athletes are. That’s just a fact.

I honestly dont know of a white nba player that's as articulate :lol: off the top of my head. If I did probably woulda say the same thing about them though.

Question, if someone calls you articulate or well spoken, you wouldnt take it as a compliment?

Back
Top Bottom