The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Luka centric ball getting started on day 1 lol

Yeah- it gotta go and gotta change. This brand of ball is not it
People swore he'd just come back after this offseason magically able and willing to play off-ball :lol: :lol:

Or that Kidd's even capable of drawing that **** up :smh:

Been wearing NBs since I came to the States

Moved to Maryland, so it was part of the uniform :lol:

I hated how when I moved from the area and kept wearing them, people would give me jokes about my dad shoes

Now they have become popular, the kids I tutor give me jokes about trying to dress young. :smh:

I be fighting the urge to launch a dry-erase maker at their heads

DC and PG been rocking New Balance since at least the early 90's.

People swore he'd just come back after this offseason magically able and willing to play off-ball :lol: :lol:

Or that Kidd's even capable of drawing that **** up :smh:
I’m very sad, luka ball has progressively gotten worse over the years. When they had the breakout year luka wasn’t sticky hands nearly as much

I don’t think the Mavs roster is anywhere good enough to compete for a title relative to the other rosters out west

But this isn’t like a Kobe 05-06 type roster at all

Heavy lifting will lead to inevitable burn out and unnecessary mileage. Nobody is asking him to be steph off ball but the dribbling has gotten out of control. This is evidenced last season but hopefully they figure some stuff out with their new pieces

I don’t think the Mavs roster is anywhere good enough to compete for a title relative to the other rosters out west

But this isn’t like a Kobe 05-06 type roster at all

Heavy lifting will lead to inevitable burn out and unnecessary mileage. Nobody is asking him to be steph off ball but the dribbling has gotten out of control. This is evidenced last season but hopefully they figure some stuff out with their new pieces
Completely agree - it's not a title contender, but it's not a flatly bad roster.

A bunch of the issues with this thing stem from Luka's shortcomings that just largely for 2-3 years now are either stagnant growth-wise or progressively getting worse.

He doesn't deserve to be absolved from some blame here.

Back
Top Bottom