The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

What makes someone american or not? He’s spent half his life living in the US. It’s a personal choice idk why anyone would be affected over that choice.

No way Mavs will go into season starting two rookies if they’re serious.

do you mean derrick lively being one of them? powell over lively?
might as well just get this over with and begin clean with lively from the get go
they're missing a legit big and i think that's a huge issue for them

Last edited:
Joel Embiid isn't even close to being American. The most American thing about him is that he's a rich black man with a white wife. Very cowardly stuff
1696525956706.png

So now y’all wanna say the Mavs roster is trash

Can’t keep up with the narratives but when I said they weren’t good pre Kyrie a lot of you gave me backlash

Interesting

do you mean derrick lively being one of them? powell over lively?
might as well just get this over with and begin clean with lively from the get go

Gonna be a nice learning curve for Prosper and Lively. Idk if the Mavs can afford to start off slow while the rookies get dominated by stronger and better bigs. Foul trouble will continue being a problem too.

This is a desperate team who’s thin. Most teams that are trying to win can’t afford to start two rookies.

Re: Embiid.

Think we gotta start calling white people either European American or if they want to be specific to a country like Irish American. Don’t get why everyone else has to use that qualifier except them. You got citizenship we’re either all “American” or everyone gotta hyphenate. Only people that should get the choice are Native Americans. It’s divisive.

That Mavs roster wasn’t ever a one-year turnaround.

Not sure why anyone is or would be surprised.

They’re gonna play the hell outta the rookies because they don’t seem like they’re looking around desperate to win this year.

Back
Top Bottom