The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

He’s like a Morris Twin making $25M

Funny enough my immediate thought was the clippers should send morris and whichever other wing(s) ATL would want for him. At least he’s tall and athletic :lol:

We need to find a way to get Boston jr some minutes. Too good for the g league

Screenshot 2022-11-18 120739.png

And GS throws in a draft pick.

When the Warriors finally go on a winning streak, the Steph for MVP talking gonna be nasty in here

I understand why someone, especially someone who doesn't rock with the Warriors, would say that but I don't think it will be too bad or outrageous.

Having said that, they are only three games away from the 5/6 seed. If they get there, by the Rustle Westbrook MVP precedent, I think he would have an argument if he keeps up this scoring and efficiency (however flimsy it may be).

Funny enough my immediate thought was the clippers should send morris and whichever other wing(s) ATL would want for him. At least he’s tall and athletic :lol:

We need to find a way to get Boston jr some minutes. Too good for the g league
I think he’d probably be used differently on other teams. But on Atlanta he’s just a C&S guy and rim runner playing with 2 ball dominant guards. Definitely not worth $25M for that role. Especially when he can’t defend wings.

John Collins is a prime example of ball hard only contract year type of player. He fooled the hell out of me and I ain’t falling for it again.

John Collins is a prime example of ball hard only contract year type of player. He fooled the hell out of me and I ain’t falling for it again.

LOL fam year 2 he was 20/10. Did it again year 3. He just got extended like 2 seasons ago.

He’s best off as a small ball center but he isn’t strong enough to defend the 5. Free John Collins though. He’d work in Phoenix for sure

LOL fam year 2 he was 20/10. Did it again year 3. He just got extended like 2 seasons ago.

He’s best off as a small ball center but he isn’t strong enough to defend the 5. Free John Collins though. He’d work in Phoenix for sure
Yea Collins is solid, just stuck in a weird role…He doesn’t shoot good enough to be a stretch 4 but can’t play round the rim cuz the Hawks always a got Capela or Okungwu down there

Back
Top Bottom