The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I like that Zo mentality from yuta. Sooo many guys afraid to be on a poster. He got to at least get a foul sometimes :lol:
I appreciated Yuta's hustle when he was on the raps. He's blocked a couple guys at the rim too but those plays don't blow up.

Been telling ya'll about John Collins :smh:

Were there any other teams that were interested in him during free agency?

Yea Collins is solid, just stuck in a weird role…He doesn’t shoot good enough to be a stretch 4 but can’t play round the rim cuz the Hawks always a got Capela or Okungwu down there
Collins sacrificed a lot of his game to compensate Capela in the offense. I wish all that action would go to collins instead because he’s a way better finisher at the rim than capela but that’s all capela can do otherwise we’d be playing 4 on 5 on offense. His 3 point shooting been way off this year too usually a 34-40% guy rn he shooting 22% he not even being guarded out there anymore. Outside of shooting from 3 he’s been good so far

Imagine if the Kings had won both those games and were on a 10 game win streak and best record in the West. :lol:
what world is this?

It’s nice to see now but it’s gon be one of those situations where they fall off a cliff like the Bulls last season. I could also see them losin like 10 in a row.

I haven't spoken to him in a minute but one of my best friends is a Kings fan. After 15 years of roasting him, it is truly wild to see them actually be good (for once and for now) but more importantly folks actually pulling for them. Especially seeing them be competent under Vivek which I never thought would happen.

Back
Top Bottom