The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

The Lakers adding Miles Bridges to what is seemingly already a dumpster fire has to be one of the more negligent moves in recent history. In addition to their sorry record and potential trade talks now you will have reporters asking about how players feel about Bridges' situation. :smh:

The Lakers adding Miles Bridges to what is seemingly already a dumpster fire has to be one of the more negligent moves in recent history. In addition to their sorry record and potential trade talks now you will have reporters asking about how players feel about Bridges' situation. :smh:
Would you feel this way about any team signing him though? No way we thought he was going to be completely out of the league.

Would you feel this way about any team signing him though? No way we thought he was going to be completely out of the league.

Yes, I believe he would be a distraction to any team in the league but it would be bigger for the premiere teams that say a bottom tier teams. He certainly took a leap last year but if he does beat the case, any GM would have to take a look in the mirror and evaluate the morals an values they want instilled in their players.

Maybe next season when the heat dies down and he has demonstrated growth, an effort to change and some form of rehabilitation.

And?

This is a pointless discussion. The Show are some broke boys right now. Do they even have cap space for a competitive offer for that domestic abuser?

I guess what I am ultimately saying is I would not sign or want to play with a domestic abuser because besides the fact that it is despicable, I would question his values, character and decision making.

This is a pointless discussion. The Show are some broke boys right now. Do they even have cap space for a competitive offer for that domestic abuser?

I mean.....is he even going to get a lucrative offer now? I was thinking if he was given an offer it would be just for this season and significantly lower than what he was going to get.

There is also the issue of will he be able to travel outside of his home location? I guess since it is for work they would allow it but son going to be out there like KCP. Never forget.

kcp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom