The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Kobe 5's are one of the best performance hoop shoe i ever had. Its up there with the Jordan XX9 and the OG Zoom bb shoe. Kobe 4's are close but the lunarlon bottom out hella fast. I had the lower marion kobe 4 my freshman year. Got so many buckets in those joints.

1720722802498.jpeg

You gotta fill your roster with high level role players who don’t need the ball all the time to be effective, also you gotta work with the amount of cap space you have available.

You see Bobbi and Hawk Tua girl as mid, and I see the 7th-8th man in the rotation who doesn’t need a lot of minutes to be effective who will do the dirty work.

You can’t have 7 max players and keep them all happy.
I'm absolutely not disagreeing, some undrafted and G-leaguers can work wonders, if used correctly. You had some high and undeserved epithets for bobbi tho, that's where I was disappointed, if I gotta be HONEST.

Young Kobe was one of the best athletes in the league outside of the freakish athletes like Vince Carter.

The highlights are on YouTube, he used to do some freakish **** sometimes.

If people sample of watching Kobe is his later years, then I get why they might not think that.

When the Kobe v. Bron rivalry was at its peak, Bron was near his athletic peak and Kobe had already lost a bit of his.

Kobe was never as athletic as Lebron James. No year no season. Kobe was never the most athletic in the league. Ant Man is more athletic than number 8 kobe. Ant doesn't have the body control or dexterity Kobe had, but he's more raw athletic. Im just talking pure athleticism. Yes Kobe was one of the best athletes in the league at one point. All these things can be true. When we think Kobe we think footwork and tough shot making. Not Air Kobe.

Kobe & Tmac were the same level of athlete. Which means a freak athlete. They used to call this ***** the slam dunk giant :lol:.

My ***** JMB10215 JMB10215 , NOBODY is an athlete on the level of LeBron James :lol:. He’s 1 of 1 in that regard. Like .01%. Mike too, to an extent.

But Kobe in him prime, was considered the prototype, realistic high flying wing SG (after MJ). I wasn’t even a Kobe fan, and I remember vividly how much of a freak athlete dude was. Kobe was the same type of athlete as Ant. I’d argue even better, because he’s more fluid.

Young Ray Allen is an example of a “good athlete” at the SG position. Kobe & Tmac were considered freak athletes, and a cut above.

Kobe truly was a slightly worse MJ at everything (including athleticism). And that’s better than like all but 5-10 players to play the game.

Kobe & Tmac were the same level of athlete. Which means a freak athlete. They used to call this ***** the slam dunk giant :lol:.

My ***** JMB10215 JMB10215 , NOBODY is an athlete on the level of LeBron James :lol:. He’s 1 of 1 in that regard. Like .01%. Mike too, to an extent.

But Kobe in him prime, was considered the prototype, realistic high flying wing SG (after MJ). I wasn’t even a Kobe fan, and I remember vividly how much of a freak athlete dude was. Kobe was the same type of athlete as Ant. I’d argue even better, because he’s more fluid.

Young Ray Allen is an example of a “good athlete” at the SG position. Kobe & Tmac were considered freak athletes, and a cut above.

Kobe truly was a slightly worse MJ at everything (including athleticism). And that’s better than like all but 5-10 players to play the game.

AI was a better athlete than Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom