The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

The one thing that older USA teams had that these current USA teams don’t is that fear factor.

Opposing teams were terrified to face USA.

I wanna say that died in 08 or at the lastest 12.

Teams come in believing they can beat USA, and it shows in play.

Im really hoping Jalen Green takes that jump this season. That 4th season for a lot of these guys tend to be the year they really take off as far as consistency. You've seen every coverage, you've had multiple off seasons, its now or never.

Man just glue Embiid to the bench til we have to play Serbia and France :lol:
You're about to get @'d in the other thread

Someone isn't playing well. That's all I will say.
07d35140-5636-4f3d-a3ff-1ce2b47311ae_text.gif

I actually feel like it's been pretty good summer league performances from draft picks this year.

No super concerning insta bust performances.

But yah seems like a long shot any of these guys are super stars.

Reed Sheppard I feel like and squint and I can see it tho.

Definitely see a few starters. I liked what I saw from Matas, Bud, Reed.

Was more so talking about the top guys.

Rockets can’t just go full young again after one season..Ime, Brooks and FVV came in to stabilize things and get on the right track, it’s too early to punt on that progress trading the vets

Gotta trade a couple youngins if they wanna make moves

Granted they needed the culture reset but last year can be like the CP3 year with OKC for them.

They have great complimentary young players. If they're not convinced Jalen and/or Sengun are franchise guys then it would be beneficial to be well positioned in the next 2 drafts.

The one thing that older USA teams had that these current USA teams don’t is that fear factor.

Opposing teams were terrified to face USA.

I wanna say that died in 08 or at the lastest 12.

Teams come in believing they can beat USA, and it shows in play.
The rest of the world is good at basketball now too. Ain’t no fear anymore. Should still be belt to ***

ainge must think that dunleavy's on that rock franklin saint is servin.. not a single GM in their right mind considers this an "offer"

Honestly, at this point, Lauri should take metters into his own hands and just say he won't resign with the Jazz. That way, Ainge will be forced to trade him or lose him for nothing.

It must suck playing under Ainge and being treated like an asset for years instead of getting any type of commitment from him.

Back
Top Bottom