The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

We not gon talk about LeBron getting the last laugh on Thskip??
A new challenger has appeared
IMG_1315.jpeg

I see Kiyan as a potential Jamal Murray, Jordan Poole type. HOWEVER at age 17 its way too early to call those type of players guaranteed leaguers, the talent is there imo. He just has to have a great college season.

I mean okay, those dudes just seemed way quicker and had more burst than him along with some PG skills.

Unless he's grown to 6'8 or something or im watching old video I just don't see this 5 star prospect yall talking about.
but i acknowledge he's only 17...🤷‍♂️

man Poole and Murray were blurs in transition in high school, they were getting separation had pg skills. Anthony seems like he has zero

like this really looks the same to yall?

I see Kiyan as a potential Jamal Murray, Jordan Poole type. HOWEVER at age 17 its way too early to call those type of players guaranteed leaguers, the talent is there imo. He just has to have a great college season.

He not as athletic or quick as them 2. Unless he get a bounce or a another 2-3 growth spurt. He look smaller than thought too. He look 180 max. He can get buckets right now though. He aggressive, that's always a plus.

Wow. I’m surprised Mike Brown didn’t swoop in and add her to his staff. Pretty significant loss for the Sacramento org

Ppl (including me) slept on Matas and Holland cuz they were kinda off the radar with G League ignite…Those 2 are legit tho

I was PRAYING holland fell out the lottery.
rough fit with Detroit and all their non shooters, but you can’t pass up the talent there. Loved that pick.

I was PRAYING holland fell out the lottery.
rough fit with Detroit and all their non shooters, but you can’t pass up the talent there. Loved that pick.
Yea Detroit did the smart thing, take the player with the tools and pedigree worry bout everything later

Back
Top Bottom