The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Pretty interesting roster build by the Clippers this off-season. Seemingly going all-in on defense with DJJ and Dunn to keep a baseline of competence. Not sure if Kawhi, Harden, Powell is enough to get through a long season.
That’s the concern and why a lot of Clippers fans are still advocating for bringing LeVine on.

My feeling is they’re going to roll the dice with the moves they’ve already made and hope that they can get some offense from young guys on already on the roster improving like Kobe Brown and Jordan Miller.

I do expect both Bones and PJ to be gone too though.

I’m happy Russ still finding jobs. It’s gonna be year by year for him at this point
team by team
this needs updating
Mean but really funny. Still mean. Lol… and funny. : r/rockets

Can't wait for the tie game with 14 seconds left and Brodie dribbles dribbles dribbles all the while ignoring Jokic and Murray

I’m confused. If Russ is bought out, then why would the Jazz give up Dunn for nothing?
Think Dunn had a player option on his contract, but wanted to leave. He could have left outright for nothing, but opted in because a sign-and-trade could help both teams. Hence the Jazz getting a pick swap and cash.

That’s the concern and why a lot of Clippers fans are still advocating for bringing LeVine on.

My feeling is they’re going to roll the dice with the moves they’ve already made and hope that they can get some offense from young guys on already on the roster improving like Kobe Brown and Jordan Miller.

I do expect both Bones and PJ to be gone too though.
Zubac will score a few more assuming Harden gets to truly have point guard duties.

KPJ can score if he sees the floor.

If Kawhi can play like 60 games and everybody else is relatively healthy I think they’re still gonna be a playoff team.

russ going to Denver would be the nail in their coffin and officially close their window :emoji_fire:

As a proud member of MLGA, I fully support this move.

What I wouldn’t pay to be in the room when these two discuss their triple double strategies.

Jokic - I get my numbers in the flow of the game, really doesn’t matter as long as we win.

Russ - Points are no problem. I’ll pass up a shot if I have 9 assists. My big man (Steven Adams) made the sacrifice to box out for me to get rebounds. Would you be willing to do the same? The look/reaction of Jokic would be priceless.

Real talk: how is this an upgrade over KCP or Reggie?

Back
Top Bottom