The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Jazz weren’t keeping Dunn so now they got a 2nd rounder n cash instead of him and Westbrook

I mean it’s a 2nd round pick swap so other than cash, they really didn’t get anything. It’s weird, Dunn would be valued more than Cash. Especially with Ainge being the GM.

I mean it’s a 2nd round pick swap so other than cash, they really didn’t get anything. It’s weird, Dunn would be valued more than Cash. Especially with Ainge being the GM.
He already agreed to sign with the Clips a couple weeks ago

This is like when the Warriors were deciding what they could get for Klay when he was already heading to Dallas regardless

Ainge had no hand to play

What value do you think Dunn has? …He’s a 3rd string veteran PG on a good team …You can just run with a rookie salary in his role instead

He’s getting bitter/angry Russ too. This gone be COMEDY

Dudes around the league act like they are scared of Russ. When that man was shooting rockets off the side of the backboard (#) players were crying "blah blah blah he is a hofer" as if anyone rver questioned that.

I get it. Brotherhood. Sure but not sure why anyone would want him on their squad.

Dudes around the league act like they are scared of Russ. When that man was shooting rockets off the side of the backboard (#) players were crying "blah blah blah he is a hofer" as if anyone rver questioned that.

I get it. Brotherhood. Sure but not sure why anyone would want him on their squad.
Facts. I think the just respect the work ethic and approach to the game. I remember Oladipo saying he truly learned to be a pro from Westbrook that one year when he was at OKC.

Speaking of loyalty, the crew on Gil’s arena has to be that. If someone on the panel is cool with a player, nothing negative is said.
They were talking about what’s next for Russ and they said he was in a 2 year slump. At his age that’s not a slump, it’s just a natural decline. From his athleticism declining and ferocious dunks turning into leading the league missed layups. It happens.

Facts. I think the just respect the work ethic and approach to the game. I remember Oladipo saying he truly learned to be a pro from Westbrook that one year when he was at OKC.
That was just a company line. A Jordan brand athlete looking out for another Jordan Brand athlete.

Why did LAL let Pippen Jr. go again? He's starting to slow his game down a little bit (use to play too fast, high turnovers).

Reminds me of a young Mike Conley

Back
Top Bottom