The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Not blaming the lost on refs :lol:

Just suck that the game had to end that way. I knew Kings defense wasn't going to be good but damn consistently giving up 120 points a game isn't a good recipe for success

Hopefully, Monte Mcnair can get a defense forward somehow, but the market for that is tough

Eiu5oA6U8AAmBe0.jpg

My favorite part about this with Kings fans, is that Sacramento shot more free throws than LA but claim refs ain't help enough. :lol:

Stupid *** fanbase I tell ya. :rofl:

#FlickTheBean

My favorite part about this with Kings fans, is that Sacramento shot more free throws than LA but claim refs ain't help enough. :lol:

#FlickTheBean
And your fanbase is down so bad they gotta celebrate beating the Kings and take shots at Kings fans to feel good :rofl:

Kings aint even good they played like **** for a solid month now, congrats on the massive win lol

#FlickTheBean

it was a decently officiated game, both teams were hella aggressive with getting to the rim and forcing the issue. but no one wants to see a game decided at the very end by a ref, especially when the whistle is for contact that happens a majority of the game with no call.

Back
Top Bottom