The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

BDA8442F-C07B-4E99-9237-E5153AD1C9BA.jpeg

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO

1673158610585.gif

it was a decently officiated game, both teams were hella aggressive with getting to the rim and forcing the issue. but no one wants to see a game decided at the very end by a ref, especially when the whistle is for contact that happens a majority of the game with no call.

Fair enough. It was a slight bump by Fox.

I guess we can count that clear continuation bucket for Russ as tradeoff since the foul was called on Mitchell who got him as he started his jump. But we'll overlook that one to keep with our narrative. I know how it goes.

Fair enough. It was a slight bump by Fox.

I guess we can count that clear continuation bucket for Russ as tradeoff since the foul was called on Mitchell who got him as he started his jump. But we'll overlook that one to keep with our narrative. I know how it goes.

definitely a bump by fox, but we routinely see that kind of contact with no call. ref waited a minute to see if the lay up was good before

Do lakers retire either of brons numbers?

if he wins another ring with the Lakers, then likely.

GSW retiring KD's number after only 3 seasons and two FMVPs so I assume lakers do the same for bron, considering he's carried the franchise's brand for going on 5 years now.

Shiiii
If Lebron gets us past Boston in chips, he’ll get 2 jerseys and a statue at the King James Klutch Center

A big 3&D wing would be nice for this team…

Gotta package something with JTA, Nunn, Bev , DJ or Troy.

I was against bogdon, but barring taking a huge contract in for him, I think he’d be great on this team.

Back
Top Bottom