The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Tyreke Evans would’ve continued to be on an upward trajectory if they kept him at PG. The Kings were like “This is working too well. We can’t have that.” and misused him after his rookie season

thomas bryant and schroder this year

20C141ED-D745-4664-8AE1-959375DB559E.jpeg

Rekes hoopmixtapes were something else. I wanted dude to kill in the league but he just never really really figured it out.
During the lockout summer when everyone was playing each others random all star games, Reke crossed dude from the Nuggets so bad he literally lost control of his legs and just stood there and his legs where still doing the stanky leg for a few more seconds while Reke pulled back and looked at him. actually happened in this video too, same defender but thats not the in particular one i was tombout

During the lockout summer when everyone was playing each others random all star games, Reke crossed dude from the Nuggets so bad he literally lost control of his legs and just stood there and his legs where still doing the stanky leg for a few more seconds while Reke pulled back and looked at him. actually happened in this video too, same defender but thats not the in particular one i was tombout

I like that tape where he played against HS dudes or college dudes whatever, they was in yellow jerseys, he did this one move where he went in and out then spin move off the defender, their coach put his hand on his head like COTDAMN. :lol:

Looking back at all these tapes, yo dude had no hops at all. :lol: His dunks are all arm.

Back
Top Bottom