The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Sounds like they’re in a similar boat as the lakers. Give up what little future you have
You act like Myles Turner is a stiff like Damian Jones lol

A team who acquires Turner gets value in return and doesn't mean they're "giving up their future" lol.

NTM, Turner was a first round pick himself therefore he's worth a first round pick especially with the way he's been playing all year.

The best shot blocker in the league who also happens be a three-point threat is worth whatever contract the market says he's going to get next

Clipset should really get out early & make PG available. Start the teardown.
What OKC's Paul George Trade Tells Us About the Gobert Blockbuster - Zone  Coverage

:nerd:

i see brosizzle in here now ruining peoples days with his importance of big men nonsense

People already know the importance of Bigs, they just don't want to admit it cause they're too busy wishing their favorite teams can hopefully win a chip playing 1 Big and 4 guards/small forwards like the Warriors even though 95% of the teams who have won an NBA championship have all had lineups full of impact big men :lol:

#rocketscience

You act like Myles Turner is a stiff like Damian Jones lol

A team who acquires Turner gets value in return and doesn't mean they're "giving up their future" lol.

NTM, Turner was a first round pick himself therefore he's worth a first round pick especially with the way he's been playing all year.

The best shot blocker in the league who also happens be a three-point threat is worth whatever contract the market says he's going to get next
I like Myles a lot. It’s not about Myles. If you told me I could trust Kawhi and PG to be healthy in the playoffs and you could upgrade from zubac, sure. He’s not going to come cheap and there really isn’t anything you could offer me if I’m the pacers from the clippers.

It’s not about Myles though. Cause your stars can’t stay healthy. Haven’t been healthy through a run since the bubble

I like Myles a lot. It’s not about Myles. If you told me I could trust Kawhi and PG to be healthy in the playoffs and you could upgrade from zubac, sure. He’s not going to come cheap and there really isn’t anything you could offer me if I’m the pacers from the clippers.

It’s not about Myles though. Cause your stars can’t stay healthy. Haven’t been healthy through a run since the bubble
So are you saying that even if Kawhi and PG were 100% healthy, adding Myles Turner to a lineup already including Zubac doesn't move the needle for the Clips?

Jalen Green looks extremely rough right now. He has very low feel for the game and desperately needs a table setter.

Rafael Stone deserves some blame here for not having any PGs on the roster. It’s very easy for a Jalen green type of player to develop those bad habits that holds him back from reaching his potential.

Sengun is currently the best player on the roster and possibly the best player from that draft but they refuse to play through him which is just dumb.

Clippers' defense is top 10 but their offense is a disaster right now. They've been the 3rd worst offensive team this season, only the Hornets and Rockets have been worse. Kawhi played 38 minutes last night and they still lost at home to a lousy team. The clock is ticking on building chemistry/continuity over these next 3 months because I don't think they're a team that can screw around too much in the regular season and flip the switch in April.

I’m pretty sure they regret making this move. Kiwi’s knees ain’t holding up much longer. They’ll be on pins & needles next few years hoping he can stay healthy.

This team’s days are numbered. They went all in with the trade & so far it’s not been working in their favor.

Back
Top Bottom