The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Sengun is equally a negative on defense tho, still much better running your offense through him than KPJr and its so obvious other teams keep commenting on it after playing them

I don’t think they play anything alike :lol: When has anyone ever suggested a team should run their offense through Freedom?
That's the point :lol:. I don't think anybody should run their offense thru either of them

Sengun is equally a negative on defense tho, still much better running your offense through him than KPJr and its so obvious other teams keep commenting on it after playing them
Yea a big that doesn't defend automatically can't be that nice. He had his chance to run the offense today and it wasn't really impressive

Just started using these watercolor brush pens, had to put them to work
💯
20230115_192755.jpg

This is like the first im seeing of Keldon Johnson, what the hell is up with his jumper? It looks like when someone throws up a screw around super high arching shot after the whistle blows

I also think you would have to consider Yanni too. He’s much bigger but he definitely has that intensity on his drive/finishes.

Back
Top Bottom