The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

ja has had better dunks this year alone....lol......his dunks are so crazy already that we gas every single one up. lol..........def greatest dunker under id say 6'4 of all time ?
I feel like prime D Rose is up there. Love Ja though, he’s just different on screen.

ja has had better dunks this year alone....lol......his dunks are so crazy already that we gas every single one up. lol..........def greatest dunker under id say 6'4 of all time ?

In game?

I might have to take Russ.

The ferocity in OKC days was different.

If the league was to consider changing the logo [which they never will imo] there’s only 1 player silhouette that deserves such an honor.

ai.jpg

The 🐐’s fingerprints all over the league today.

The Austin Rivers transition to OG is hilarious to watch. He’s also the first HoopsMixtape guy I remember where I was like this dude is not nearly as good as these highlights. :lol: He was the guy who played pretty but had little impact on winning basketball for pretty much all of his younger career. Now he sounds like a grumpy old head :lol:. I’m sure he’ll be going into coaching next.

The Austin Rivers transition to OG is hilarious to watch. He’s also the first HoopsMixtape guy I remember where I was like this dude is not nearly as good as these highlights. :lol: He was the guy who played pretty but had little impact on winning basketball for pretty much all of his younger career. Now he sounds like a grumpy old head :lol:. I’m sure he’ll be going into coaching next.

He got a podcast on Fridays with The Ringer so it might be media once he hangs it up for good.

Clips trying to make it to the playoffs healthy
Margin of error is slim this yr with the west. Cannot be losing to bad teams **** the rox

Back
Top Bottom