The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Same stats as now while being less of a defensive liability.
Sort of vague tbh. You think his stats would be the same? Do you think he’s scoring on Shaq, Hakeem, David Robinson, Ewing.. that’s only a few of the guys that would’ve had to guard him in a more physical era. I just don’t see the back to back MVPs if he played in the 90s.

Sort of vague tbh. You think his stats would be the same? Do you think he’s scoring on Shaq, Hakeem, David Robinson, Ewing.. that’s only a few of the guys that would’ve had to guard him in a more physical era. I just don’t see the back to back MVPs if he played in the 90s.
Yes I think he would score on all them :lol:

Why do you think he wouldn’t be able to? He’s a generational offensive player.

All those dudes you named were able to score against each other.

Is him not being able to win B2B MVPs during Michael Jordan’s prime supposed to be a knock?

Jimbo got walking dead feet 😭😭
tenor (8).gif

Yes I think he would score on all them :lol:

Why do you think he wouldn’t be able to? He’s a generational offensive player.

All those dudes you named were able to score against each other.

Is him not being able to win B2B MVPs during Michael Jordan’s prime supposed to be a knock?
That is true. Everyone came after Michael Jordan in the 90s but I don’t think Jokić would even crack the top five centers if he played in that era. “ i think he would score on all of them”.. a lot of those guys have multiple defensive player of the year awards and/or and all defensive team honors. I think the playmaking skill he has is generational but to say his stats wouldn’t drop off is a bold statement, especially in a more physical era..and hes not a great defender. I think he would be solid, but seems like more of a beneficiary of current era.

I guarantee you Jokic sees harder defenses in the modern era than he would've when illegal defense was a thing

Back
Top Bottom